20

Naruto grabbed the throat of the ANBU who dared reach for his mask.

The other ANBU reacted quickly, two of them grabbing Naruto's arms and cuffing his wrists while the rest were on alert for any resistance or attacks.

"Don't touch me," Naruto sneered. "I'll come of my own free will,"

The ANBU glanced at one another before taking Naruto to Military Police Force headquarters.

Surprising to the ANBU, Naruto did not resist nor was he difficult, unless he was touched. He'd sneer and threaten the ANBU-nins.

He was brought right into an interrogation chamber, where Uchiha Fugaku waited. The Yondaime had prioritized the suspects of Gokura's murder over the other cases, having ordered Fugaku to interrogate any suspects regarding this case before any other case, including the Council members cases.

Naruto grinned when he saw Sasuke's father. The ANBU forced him into the chair and cuffed his hands to the table before stepping back.

"Take off his mask," Fugaku ordered.

"I'll rip your intestines out and feed them to the strays of Konoha if you touch me," Naruto leaned forward.

Fugaku eyed the restrained suspect before looking over his files.

"Kyusuke ... What is your family name?" Fugaku asked.

Naruto did not answer the question, glancing at the door from the corner of his eye as it opened.

All the ANBU kneeled and even Fugaku stood to greet the person who entered, because it was none other than Namikaze Minato, the Yondaime.

Naruto let out a small, amused sigh as the Yondaime walked over to the other side of the steel table. The Yondaime eyed Naruto, who eyed him right back.

"I have reason to believe that you, Kyusuke, are linked to the murder of Gokura." Minato started.

"What is that reason?" Naruto asked.

"I did not give you permission to speak. I will be asking you the questions here." Minato said.

Naruto tapped his finger on the steel table. "I heard that two of the Council members have been murdered. I was a bit surprised that I was brought right in here." He said, completely ignoring what Minato had just said. "Is this Gokura fellow truly that important? So important that suspects of this case are interrogated before the suspects of the Council murders?"

Minato's jaw tightened, but he kept his composure. "Shut your mouth, Kyusuke."

Naruto found this amusing.

He began questioning Naruto, who fell silent and did not answer any questions regarding Gokura's murder.

Why should he answer any of Minato's questions when his own were not answered?

Minato was beginning to get irritated by Naruto's behavior. "Call in Yamanaka!" He ordered.

"Come here," Naruto suddenly spoke, quickly catching everyone's attention. "Come closer," He motioned with his finger.

Minato hesitated before leaning in, locking eyes with Naruto's identical blue eye.

"A time of despair is coming ... and your death will soon follow," Naruto whispered, a grin forming beneath his mask.

Minato's eyes widened and he backed away, looking at the suspect in bewilderment. As he opened his mouth to question him more, the interrogation room door burst open.

"Lord Fourth !! This is urgent!" A nin exclaimed

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of something important?!" Minato grit his teeth.

"This is more important!" The nin rushed over to show him the papers.

Minato looked over the papers, he couldn't believe it. Oh Kami, what was happening?

"Sunagakure has declared war on Konahagakure."