5

Naruto had went home, snuck into his room from the window and packed his stuff.

The blonde stared at the blood droplets on the floor. He stared until he heard the front door open.

Leaving a letter on his bed, he climbed out the window, leaving his dark room behind.

Naruto looked up at the starry sky.

'This is it.'

'Yeah. Let's go kit.' Kurama replied.

Naruto nodded and walked towards the gates.

Everyone was staring or glaring at him.
They stared at his eyepatch.

One smirked and threw a... glass bottle at him.

Bullseye.

It hit Naruto right on the head, making him stumbled forwards. Naruto gripped his head and continued walking.

"Naruto. What happened?" The Third was standing at the gates.

"Nothing, Gramps." Naruto said in a low voice.

"Well, this is goodbye."

"Yeah. I'll be back someday."

"I hope so." Sarutobi hugged Naruto and the one-eyed boy hugged back.

"I'll miss you, Naruto."

"Me too. Only you." Naruto pulled away. "Goodbye."

Naruto started to walk away.

"I could give you a head protector."

Naruto looked over his shoulder. "Why would I need that? I don't belong here anymore."

"Right. Goodbye."

"Bye."

~_~

The next morning, Minato and Kushina woke up like a it was a regular morning.

Minato started to get ready for work and Kushina went to get breakfast ready.

"Good morning mother!" Kamiko and Menma greeted as the walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Minato said as he walked in after them.

"Good morning!" She said, smiling.

They didn't notice that Naruto wasn't there.

"Today's our graduation exam!" Menma said excitedly.

"We, the Namakaze-Uzumaki's, will pass!" Kamiko added.

"That's right." Minato smiled.

Once they finished eating, Minato left for work and Menma and Kamiko went to the Academy.

~_~

Minato walked into his office to be met with an angry Sarutobi.

"Good morning, Lord Third." Minato greeted.

"Do not act as if something good has happened." Hiruzen glared at the blonde in front of him. "How dare you mistreat and ignore Naruto!"

"I've done no such thing! Excuse me, but you cannot just waltz in here and make false claim." Minato said. Hiruzen was getting madder and madder.

"How dare you treat Naruto like that." Sarutobi hissed. "You are disrespecting my wife's sacrifice by ignoring Naruto! She sealed the nine-tailed Fox demon inside Naruto and you just ignore him?! You spat on my wife's gra-"

"Minato!" Sarutobi was cut off by Kushina. The red head ran over. She was hold a sheet of paper. "N-Naruto's gone."

"What?!" Minato's eyes widened.

"Look at this!" She gave him the paper.

"Hm. See." Hiruzen said and walked out the room.

Minato looked after Lord Third before taking the paper and reading.

After reading, Minato let his head hang. His bangs covering his eyes.

"Send ANBU after him. Bring him back."

~Meanwhile~

Menma and Kamiko walked into their classroom and took their seats, still not knowing that their older brother wasn't with them.

Iruka-sensei walked into the room and looked around.

"Menma, Kamiko, where's Naruto?" He asked. Everyone looked at them.

"Here's her-" Menma stopped mid-sentence when he noticed the energetic blonde wasn't with them.

"He's probably pulling off another prank." Kamiko crossed her arms.

A man with an animal mask appeared into the room, drawing everyone's attention. He whispered in Iruka's ear.

Iruka froze.

"N-Naruto gone. . ?"

Everyone gasped or had wide eyes, except Sasuke.