The Winds Of Rebellion (Merrin & Panette)

Yep, can't forget Timerra's retainers who deserve to be loved as well.

==============================

As we returned to the town, Merrin took care of the spears and the wolves and Timerra and I walked all the way back to the resort house, holding hands all the while. We then saw Celine and Ivy who seemed to be waiting for us.

"Here they come." Ivy said.

"Y/N, Timerra, glad to see you both." Celine added. "We need to talk about our futures."

"With you two, I have a feeling what that might be." Timerra replied.

Celine led the way to her resort house and we all went inside before sitting by a table.

"Y/N, I should ask you first since this will concern you." She said. "How do you feel about children?"

"Well that came outta nowhere." I replied. "I think it would depend if they would be my children or not. And if they were, I would do all I could to provide what is best for them."

"That's good to know. In that case, I just had a word from Veyle earlier." She looked worried. "My mother was involved in an accident. Fortunately, she was not injured. But she had a narrow escape when a horse and cart came on by before one of the wheels broke off."

"That's terrible..." Timerra said.

"Afterwards, mother feared that it could've been worse and that she wouldn't get to live to become a grandmother in the future. I'm grateful for the royal maids who are looking after her. She also wants to meet with you the day after we return from our vacation."

"Me, huh?" I asked.

"I asked you about children, because I also wish for my mother to witness me becoming a leading ruler of Firene, as well as become a mother someday."

"Well, looking after a child would be a huge responsibility, we would have to do everything we could together to make sure a child is cared for and well loved."

"But would you be willing to go through with it is what she's asking." Ivy said. "I can't say the same, but I know that I will be the next ruler of Elusia soon. The thought of becoming a mother fills with me some nerves, but also great hope for the future if I can bring a child into the world with the man I love."

"I'm sure you'll be a wonderful ruler." Celine assured. "What about you, Princess Timerra?"

"Not yet." She replied. "My Mom's got a huge spring in her step and she ain't giving that up yet. But she knows that I'm next in line to be the next Queen of Solm. Being a mother would be a lot of responsibility, but if I did become one, I'd teach them what it means to live happy and free."

"Sounds like you three have a great idea of what to do should that day arrive." I said. "Of course, me being your lover to all of you would be a huge burden for me too, but I would be the best Dad those children will ever have!"

Celine giggled. "Then it seems I had nothing to worry about. Thanks for letting me know."

"No problem. I love you three, along with the other girls who have fallen for me."

"Oh right, speaking of which, you should go and spend time with my besties." Timerra said. "I don't want them to miss out on what I experienced with you."

"So you made love while you were out?" Ivy asked, smiling a little.

Timerra and I blushed.

"Oh my...in that case, how was he?" Celine asked.

Her face went red. "Uhhh, I need to go and set up the meat party! Laters!"

Timerra got up and rushed out of the house.