second kill: Aishi women bonding time

On Monday, the first thing she did was check up on senpai, though at a distance. Seeing that he was alone and reading a book, although looking quite down, she went to leave and find Mono to irritate him for a bit, then froze. She turned to see a girl running towards senpai, and growled as anger bubbled up within her. The girl had slightly wavy shoulder-length light brown hair, pulled back by a light mint green kerchief and mint green eyes. She wore a light mint green apron with a front pocket, along with white striped stockings of the same color. Ayano noticed that she had a red band on her arm, although she was unaware of the significance. She watched as the girl interacted with senpai. She looked down at herself and frowned, the girl currently talking to senpai had a bigger chest then she did. She looked back up, only to come face to face with the silver haired student council member that Mono had a crush on. "What are you doing Yan-chan?" She asked. She then looked behind her. Ayano had to lean around her slightly in order to see senpai, only just being able to see senpai walk away with the girl. The council member turned back to her with a raised eyebrow, her ever present smile still on her face. "Oh I see, you're stalking Taro again. Come on, lets go find your brother." The silver haired girl stated before dragging her away from the plaza. She felt sadness as she was dragged away from senpai, but also curious about the girl's opinion of Mono. Perhaps she could play matchmaker to take her mind off of her newest rival, until she could talk to info-chan anyway. They found Mono talking with the head of the martial arts club, a boy who she couldn't recall the name of. The student council member walked straight up to the two boys before gently pushing her into Mono. "Let me guess, you caught her stalking Taro?" The student council member nodded. "Please try and keep her under control Mono, as I don't think Taro appreciates being stalked." Mono raised an eyebrow as the other boy chuckled. "Shiromi, you assume he knows Ayano stalks him." Shiromi shrugged. She looked between the two, considering for a moment their interactions. She had confirmed that Mono liked Shiromi, and that Shiromi appeared to be on fairly good terms with him. She wondered if that would still be true if Shiromi learnt about Mono's perverted side. "You two should kiss." She stated, completely emotionless. Mono's friend burst out laughing as Mono sent her an annoyed look, although the bright blush colouring his cheeks removed any effectiveness it might have had. Shiromi let out a nervous chuckle while blushing furiously, before beating a hasty retreat. "God damnit Aya, you like to make my day worse, don't you?" She looked him dead in the eyes and poured fake sarcasm into her voice. "No." Mono rolled his eyes at her. The other boy looked confused. Mono checked his watch, the looked at her. "Come on Aya, we need to get to class." She sullenly followed Mono to class.

She was eating lunch when her phone buzzed. She pulled it out to reveal she had 2 texts, 1 from her mother, and the other from info-chan. She checked the one from mother first, it just being her mother informing her that she and her father were home. She checked the other message, and paused, sandwitch hanging from her mouth as she reread the message. 'Your new rival is called Amai Odayaka, and she plans to confess to Taro under the cherry blossom tree a week on friday.' Her eye twitched at that. She felt Mono grab her hand. "Aya, calm down." The rage vanished as quickly as it came as Mono took her phone from her. She went back to eating, already plotting the next murder. She heard Mono mutter "oh dear" under his breath.

She spent the rest of the day plotting in between stalking senpai. She attempted to stalk him home, but Mono grabbed her by the back of her shirt and dragged her home. They where greeted by mother, who pulled her into a hug immediately. She returned the hug, and enjoyed the slight feeling of safety the action elicited. Mother then turned to Mono. "Mono I prepared some beef. I want you to put it on at 5:00. Come on Aya, I'm going to teach you how to make puppets." A dark excitement bubbled up inside her as Mother led her to the basement. The moment she entered the giggling started, the dark euphoric feeling the basement generated taking over. Mother chuckled. "I was just like that when I first started coming here. Come on Aya." Mother herded her towards the tray of torture implements and medical equipment. There where six different sizes of scalpels, pliers, syringes and more. "This is the first method, torture. It's the quickest method, but also the least controlling. From the notes my own mother left me, she recounts that she almost got caught because a mindslave she had created with this method broke free from her control and tried to run to the police. Of course, she managed to neutralise the disobedient puppet first, but the slave still broke from her control. The next, and my personal favourite, method is with drugs. It takes longer then torture, but it also strengthens your control over the mindslave. Just becareful what drugs and how much you use, as too strong or too much could kill them. The next method is by pleasuring them. It takes as long as using drugs, but it is still more controlling then straight up torture. We'll need some test subjects so that I can teach you better, but a friend of mine is taking care of that."