𝗧𝘄𝗼

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"You told her we'll get her a sibling?" Keleia whispered shouted when Bryce walked into her office.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow? I'm tired as hell and we lost," he muttered swinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Fine, but we will talk about it so don't think you're free" she rolled her eyes putting her purse over her shoulder and picking up a sleep Juneko.

She led the way to the car while Bryce followed grudgingly. She decided to lay off of him since He did just lose a very important game.

She buckled Juneko into her car seat and walked back over to the driver's side. She slid into the seat as Bryce messed with the radio.

"Can we get Chick-fil-A?" He asked looking at her Side profile.

"Sure," she mumbled paying attention to the road and nothing else.

"And you have to get Juneyready for school tomorrow. I leave early to do therapy with Bronx since he's finally out here" she Added pulling up to Chick-fil-A.

"Aight, I'm the better dresser anyway" he scoffed pulling out his phone.

"Whatever just don't have My daughter out here looking stupid,"

Keleia left the house at about 5 am just like she said. She made sure to give juneko and Bryce a kiss on the cheek before she left. And she left a note for Juney.

Now it's time for June to be getting up, Bryce was already awake but he just finished getting dressed and packing his practice bag.

"Baby girl," he called out getting her clothes out of her closet.

"Yes?" She answered coming out of the Bathroom with her toothbrush.

"Whatchu want for breakfast?" He asked giving her the clothes.

"Uh, Pancakes!" Juneko exclaimed smiling bright at him.

"Love your enthusiasm, too bad I can't cook. I'll order something" he laughed pulling out his phone.

She nodded walking back into the bathroom to change. He ordered the food and got the hair supplies he needed.

When she finished getting dressed she walked out and sat on her bed.

Bryce blew out a breath and got her shoes and jacket out of her closet.

"How you want your hair baby girl?" He questioned taking her bonnet off.

"Um, ponytail" she said twisting her lips.

He nodded combing out her hair.

It didn't take long for him to finish, when he did the last final touches he got their food and they ate. Then he took a picture to send to Keleia.

My man my man😍💙

I keep my baby Clean😒Read at 6:37 Am

Read at 6:37 Am

My wifey😍💕
As long as she looks good and gets to school on time idc😒
Read at 6:40 Am

"Alright baby girl time to go," Bryce announced after looking at Keleia's text.

Juneko grabbed her Water bottle and lunch box while Bryce grabbed her Backpack.

She skipped off to the door while slipping her water bottle into the lunch box.

Bryce trailed behind her after locking the door. He was already tired and the day didn't even start yet.

She had a whole new level of respect towards Keleia for doing it everyday and still go to work.

He huffed putting Juney backpack in the seat next to her seeing she buckled herself in her booster seat.

Juneko takes after Keleia so she's short for her age. Like not average, below.

"Off to school we go baby girl"

"Hey baby," Keleia greeted placing a kiss onto Bryce's lips.

He only hummed nodding at his long time girlfriend that he needed to propose to pronto.

"How was this morning?" She asked with a smirk just awaiting his answer.

"Tiring as hell, I give you props. I can't do that shit everyday" He blew out shaking his head recapping the morning.

"You did her hair good though, I'm proud of you. First day taking her to school and you killed it" she smiled wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Thank you, believe it or not that was the easy part" he laughed rubbing his face.

"It always is, anyways. We have to head to the store to get dinner ingredients 'cause we are hosting dinner tonight. And before that we have to get Juney" she told him going into their room to change.

"Who host's after us?" Bryce asked Laying down on the bed.

"I think Bronny and Brooklyn, why?" She answered coming out of the closet with a hoodie and sweats.

"I just wanted to know" he shrugged leaning on his arms.

"Yeah, well let's go get your twin so she can talk our ears off about her day" Keleia chuckled grabbing her purse.

"I don't understand how shes so talkative and we aren't" Bryce pointed out leading the way out of the room.

"It's her damn Uncle, blame that nigga" she rolled her eyes grabbing her keys off of the counter.

"Both of them"