𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

Keleia's phone rang as she walked around her office organizing the bandages and tape.

She huffed and hurried over to her phone to answer it and end the ringing.

"Hello, is this Ms. Miller?" The voice asked from the other side.

"This is she," Keleia answered running her hand down her face.

"I am Ms. Smith, I work at the school your daughter attends and I am calling you to say Juneko has gotten into an altercation with her cousin and it is very necessary for you and her father to come down to the school as soon as possible" Ms Smith said, Keleia's lips curled up into a smile as she thought about the 'Altercation'

"Her name is Juneko and Of course, we are on our way" she managed to get out without laughing in the principal's face.

"Thank you Ms. Miller" Keleia hummed before hanging up.

She ran her hand down her face before quickly grabbing her back and swiftly making her way to The practice.

"Bryce! We gotta go, and Zyier Get ready to be called too" She shouted swinging her purse over her shoulder and heading towards the door.

Bryce quickly grabbed his bag and switched his shoes before jogging outside where Keleia was.

"What happened?" He asked wiping his face with a towel.

"Your daughter decided to listen to what your sister said and now she's in trouble." She briefly explained getting into the car.

"Don't act like everything comes from my family. Like you weren't just claiming Zhuri as your quote on quote 'little sister' and Juneko wasn't your little angel" Bryce laughed switching his goggles to his glasses.

Keleia smacked her lips and shook her head pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the school.

"How bad do you think it was?" She questioned glancing at the side of his head.

"You are asking the wrong questions, it's did they win?" Bryce corrected causing her to laugh.

They both thought about the severity of the altercation as they wondered what happened.

When they got to the school Zyier and Jocelyn were both getting out of the car. Jocelyn still dressed in her business attire.

"I was at a meeting," Jocelyn seethed through gritted teeth.

Keleia's eyes widened as she saw her face, "were you really?"

"Nah I'm just playing, Business was running slow and I was actually going to stop by the facility." Jocelyn laughed at her wonderfully played joke.

Keleia rolled her eyes not paying her any attention.

"Good afternoon Mr. And Ms. Miller, Ms. Flores, and Mr. James. Right this way," the assistant principal led them to a much larger room where everyone could fit.

In that room was a group of kids, Zylyn and Juneko, and a group of parents.

Juney sat with no remorse and Zylyn held an 'I did exactly what they said I did' expression

"Thank you all for coming, there seems to have been a little altercation between these kids sitting here" Ms. Smith told them gesturing to their children.

Keleia sat down behind Juneko with Bryce trailing her and Zyier and Jocelyn sat behind Zylyn.

"What happened?" Keleia asked Juney who turned around and took a deep breath.

"Well from what I was told-" Ms Smith started but was cut off by Keleia.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to my child. Thank you" She sent her a fake smile turning back to Juneko.

"So, we was at the playground playing and stuff. Doing things we are supposed to, you following? Alright, Jacob walked up to me and told me to give him my fruit snacks. I told him No and if he has a problem we can handle it" she paused to catch her breath.

"That's not true!" A kid shouted looking at their dad.

"Uh lil boy, she's talking" Zylyn spoke up giving the kid a look.

"Anyways, he told me we do have a problem and got his lil friends. And they tried to jump me" Juneko continued using her hands to elevate the story just like her mom.

"This is where I come in. I told them we not jumping we can run 1s though. My friend Devantaè came in and told them he was fighting too" Zylyn continued the story for Juneko

"Who the fuck is Devantaè?" Zyier asked under his breath.

"That is when a riot broke out" Ms. Smith cleared her throat.

Keleia went to say something but Bryce stopped her, "Be nice,"

"Nah 'Cause my Child and her cousin have been getting bullied by these entitled spoiled kids and y'all think imma be nice? Fuck that. I've tried to be nice but they've been tripping my daughter, taking their crayons, telling them they can't play on the playground and y'all haven't done shit" Keleia ranted standing up from her seat.

"And on top of that, They've been Threatening them and saying If they tell they were going to get punched in the face. This school is supposed to be preventing these problems, I'm highly disappointed and just know we will take our kids out of this school" Jocelyn out her two cents in.

"We had no clue about this," Ms. Smith stammered looking around at the enraged parents.

"They are making this up, look at them they are old and pathetic" a kid no older than 13 said gaining Bryce's attention.

So he responded, "Lil girl please shut the fuck up and mind your business before someone your age just randomly appears and beats yo ass"