𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

"So you went to our gender reveal pregnant and didn't have a gender reveal?" Brooklyn asked as Keleia nodded her head.

"Correct, I changed my mind last second. I wanted the gender to be a surprise. But I am having a Baby shower." Keleia told her With a smile.

Yes the gender reveal already happen but I will do a flash back for you. See you when it's over bye👋

Flashback

"Alright y'all, let's get ready to rumble" Zhuri dragged out pulling out a giant coin.

Everyone surrounded her with giant smiles on their faces. They have been waiting all night for this.

Who was going to have what, and what Zhuri had planned to tell them.

"Heads or tails?" She asked the two couples showing them both sides of the giant coin.

"Heads"

"Tails"

"Okay so, Heads is Brooklyn and Bronny. Tails is Zyier and Jocelyn" Zhuri confirmed backing up to flip the coin.

She threw the coin up and everyone anticipated it to come down. But everyone knows Zhuri plays way too much and the coin was caught before it hit the ground.

"Not too fast, it can't be that simple. I need Zyier and Bronny to line up right here. And I need Bryce to line up over there" she ordered putting them in position.

Once everyone was in position she cleared the area and cleared her throat.

"You two are going to race, whoever gets to Bryce first goes first. Ready?" She smirked starting to count down.

When she got to 1 Zyier and Bronny took off running, Bronny won because Zyier was genuinely out of shape. He has a dad bod for real.

"I don't know if y'all can tell when I am lying or when I am telling the truth, but I was definitely lying in that last sentence. It was actually whoever lost went first" she laughed watching the crowd go through a rollercoaster of emotions.

Bronny narrowed his eyes at his little sister and started drinking his water.

"Let me go get the stuff," she Chuckled running off to the house behind them and dragging Savannah with her.

"I swear to God if she has another trick up her sleeve someone is going to have to hold me back" Bronny spoke closing his eyes tightly.

"Don't swear," Keleia said shaking her head because everyone knew how Zhuri got.

She definitely has another trick up her sleeve. Soon Savannah and Zhuri came back with giant smiles on their faces.

"I need y'all to follow me," she said seriously, her smile immediately being wiped off of her face.

Everyone hesitantly followed her into the house and back out of it through the front door.

Outside was two Rolls Royce Cullinans Both blacked out you couldn't even see inside. The only difference is both of them had different color headlights.

One was the favorite color of Brooklyn and the other was the favorite color of Jocelyn.

"Now, this is a test to see how well you know your partner. You guys will be able to pick which car to go to. The seat colors inside have the gender of your child inside. There will also be an envelope inside. If you chose the right car your name will be on the envelope. Good luck. And may the games forever be in your favor" Zhuri explained backing up and letting them choose what car.