𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

Enthrall
Keleia Miller
3rd person

It's party time, And you know when you have Zhuri and Keleia throwing it. You know it'll be fire.

Right now They are setting up, Keleia cooking, Bryce and Zhuri decorating and Juneko sleeping.

For it to be a gathering they are watching the Superbowl with The Bills and The saints.

(PS. these are not my favorite Teams, I just picked some random ass teams do not get mad🤷🏾‍♀️)

The game started at 4 and people were going to start coming at 1. Keleia already had a pep talk with everyone telling them to be on their best behavior.

"Yo Ke? Where are we mostly going to be? Cause I need to know where I am having the Table Cloth" Zhuri asked popping her head into the kitchen.

"I bought two for both outside and inside. Gimme a second and we can eat breakfast then I'll help y'all decorate and shit" Keleia told her plating the food on the plates.

Zhuri nodded and walked out of The kitchen. Keleia went back to getting their food ready.

They also had to dress nice because they were going to take pictures and they needed to look coordinated.

"Aight you two come eat," she announced putting the plates on the counter and taking hers and Juneys upstairs.

She walked into juneko's room and put the plates down on her dresser.

"June June , wake up baby girl" she whispered in her ear moving her shoulder.

It took a while to wake her up but once she did they both ate.

"Aight, do you wanna help mommy today?" She questioned her walking her into the bathroom.

Juney nodded rapidly with a yawn. Keleia smiled and grabbed a wash cloth to wash her face.

"Alright you get dressed and ready And when you done come down stairs" Keleia told her giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Okay," Juneko yawned once again grabbing her toothbrush.

Keleia walked out of the room with the dirty plates. When she got back to the Kitchen she checked on the food that was cooking then headed outside to check on Bryce.

"How's it going baby?" She questioned rubbing on his back and giving him a kiss.

"How's what going?" He furrowed his eyebrows turning around to her.

"The decorating," She said in a questioning tone.

Bryce twisted his lips and thought about what she said. It took a minute for him to realize what she was talking about.

When it finally dawned on him his mouth fell into an 'o' shape. His eyes shifting around the back yard.

"Oh, yeah I Ain't do shit. Zhuri did all of this, I only did the High shit" he shook his head gesturing to the Decorations hanging up.

"You made her do all of this?" Keleia's eyes widened at the thought of Zhuri doing everything.

"I didn't make her do nothing, She got mad I apparently didn't do it right so she told me to stop" Bryce shrugged rubbing his nose.

"What have you been doing this whole time then?" She huffed her arms dropping to her side.

"I've been on live" He said, a smile creeping up on his face.

She narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms, "Go help your daughter"

He smacked his lips and tilted his head "Come on baby,"

He reached out to grab her arm but she shrugged him off and walked away back into the house.

He blew out a breath and scratched his head. One of the only things he hated about her was the ability to get angry so fast.

She could go from happy to mad in a matter of seconds. It would be so hard to do anything because she would get mad.

Zhuri laughed under her breath as she walked by. He cut his eyes at her and lightly pushed her.

"This is your fault," he muttered picking up his phone and walking towards the house.

"Yeah right," Zhuri scoffed carrying the air pump to the outdoor basketball court.

Bryce silently mocked her and walked into the house. This is why he wanted more boys in the house. It was always him versus girls.

He took a glance towards the kitchen to see Keleia typing away on her phone.

She still looked mad so he figured she was just telling her group chat about the unbelievable thing Bryce James did.

He rolled his eyes at his thoughts but walked upstairs to do what Keleia said. Now he was fighting himself in his head about what he was thinking.

"I hate that I love her so much," he mumbled to himself before catching himself smile.

"I'm lyin, I love that I love her that much."

(We finna get to the real fun stuff, I promise y'all these next few chapters will be very important so watch closely 🤗)