~Author's Note~

~To Those I Love,

    The sincerest of all lazily penned apologies to those, if any, who miraculously trudge the swamping mountainsides of my overstressed sanity on through to the mindlessness of my frequent, distractive personals confusively wreaking neurotic swan dives off to the  left and right sides of my main interest in saying anything at all here.

Im up,
I'm down.
I'm in and then more quickly out of these anvil-infested cloud workings that I loathe to admit ironically support the very echo in silencing the haunted Poe-try I managed to capture and hide inside this mentally mirrored madness that some would say is just as responsible for the chaostic nature of the should-be; shortly-to-come.

I  humor the lupus imbedded within my minds eye by abruptly shrieking maddening laughter against those wicked scowls youll repeatedly curl into thoughout, more often than not, the wordless sentences my half awakened memories have yet to demand you trust blindly as bald faced truth despite the very weirdness of even my next wonderings come to life.

~~•|•~~
Just a Bit More Rambling before I Flash You Back into Even More Solid Unbelievable Truth
~~•|•~~

Shifted the details of how a universe I've never formally met decided to obnoxiously announce to my booked up spiritually rebellious skeleton that my life was no longer that- mine, and  it did- LOUDLY.
I began swapping out the same universe with coincidental confusion that you are right this moment just a brief sixteen micro-melinues months ago. However for the sake of there not being any purpose I need in a redraft then what I find now to be crucial in sorely targeting one unequivocally high need for me in this speechless certainty that my mouthfuls of scribbles will lie against forgotten life or death yearning of absolutely missing nothing in your hearing truth despite Spirituality's favorite pasttime - Tugging and Pulling. (WE SHALL GET TO THAT, PLEASE JUST LISTEN.)
I do promise that I'll presently begin untangling the enormously galactic vernacular I've so hurriedly entwined upon you. Again my apologies..

                - SMR