27

Chapter 27

As expected of a veteran who has been on the battlefield, the sudden burst of mental power is huge.

The white mist surrounding the previous few students was like the heat exhaled in winter, with only a faint layer. As for the white mist of Mi Xun's spiritual power, Xie Jingyun stood three meters away, seeing things very vaguely.

"Old man?" Xie Jingyun groped and walked over, his slow movements made Mi Xun feel confused.

"Xiao Xie, what's wrong with you, diarrhea?"

Xie Jingyun's mouth twitched, and he said angrily, "No, I'm healthy."

You're the one with diarrhea!

Before the mental power was formed, only Xie Jingyun could see the white mist, and the steep lakeside blocked his sight, so Xie Jingyun simply dragged Mi Xun to the nearby office building.

"Old man, do you know about the manifestation of spiritual power?" Xie Jingyun smiled brightly.

Mi Xun raised his eyelids, lacking in interest: "I know, the latest mecha can guide and connect spiritual power, Xiao Xie, if you want to know about mecha, ask that kid Miller, I want to go back fishing.

" It is well known that humans cannot link mechs.

Most soldiers who have been on the battlefield are too lazy to understand, anyway, it has nothing to do with them. The same goes for Mi Xun. If it wasn't for his grandson studying at the Mecha Academy, Mi Xun probably wouldn't even watch it.

Xie Jingyun couldn't laugh or cry: "Old man, I'm talking about the realization of spiritual power! Realization!"

Twenty years ago, when soldiers fought against Zerg, they could only rely on a pair of armor and their own strength. Tell the team members this idea before dying.

Unexpectedly, after waking up, the empire next door developed mechas, and Dr. An Cheng even proposed the subject of mechas guiding spiritual power.

After nearly two years of experiments, the mecha can indeed guide spiritual power, but unfortunately the mecha can only guide the new generation, and the contaminated fighters have no way to do it.

Xie Jingyun understood a little bit.

Mi Xun wondered: "Realization? Spiritual power can also be materialized?"

Then he waved his hand again: "You can tell that kid Miller about these things, I'm not interested."

Mi Xun once went to the main star secretly, learned He entered the mecha cabin like his grandson, hoping that the mecha could guide his spiritual power to solve his pollution problem, but unfortunately, after holding it in for a long time, the urine came out, and the mecha did not move.

Mechas are rejecting them.

Since then, Mi Xun has been in despair, never mentioning the mecha.

Xie Jingyun thought for a while, and simply demonstrated it to Mi Xun.

The young man on the sofa blinked and made a bang like magic, and a sleepy-eyed little lion appeared beside him. The little lion obviously didn't understand that he had changed places, shook his head and was about to lie down to sleep, Xie Jingyun hurriedly Shake him.

"Wake up, don't sleep yet."

Mi Xun's attention was diverted, and he approached and fiddled with the little lion's beard: "Xiao Xie, after you raised snakes and geese, you raised a lion?