46

Chapter 46

In the white mist that suddenly exploded, a black figure jumped up in the air and fell heavily.

The deafening bang echoed in the forest, centering on that black shadow, a deep pit was smashed within a radius of five meters.

The black shadow raised his upper body, stared at the panicked students, and let out a low roar from his throat.

Xie Jingyun's eyes widened in surprise: "Honey Badger?"

Reminiscing of Ai Luo's character of being tough even if he was half-dead... Then look at the flat-headed brother who is pessimistic about life and death, and who refuses to accept it.

Xie Jingyun twitched the corners of his mouth, unable to laugh or cry: "It's really appropriate."

The honey badger below stood three meters high, the white fur on its back was shiny, and the thick stone slab cracked a crack with just a slight movement of its sharp claws.

Ai Luo struggled to get up and leaned against a bamboo staggeringly. He should have been ecstatic when he awakened his spiritual power, but the scene in front of him made him care less.

The man's eyes were red and he screamed like weeping blood: "Kill it! Crush it!" The

spiritual body felt the master's awe-inspiring killing intent, and his long body leaped nimbly into the center of the battlefield.

Honey Badger took a deep breath, and a flame rose into the sky. The black flame was in the shape of a swirl, trapping everyone present in place.

The butterfly, which was sucking brains, sensed the high temperature and waved its wings anxiously.

The butterfly, which grew to the size of a millstone by feeding on flesh and blood, chose survival after a moment of hesitation between food and survival.

They followed the two-meter-tall colorful butterfly and flew towards the sky around the gathered fire wall. The honey badger whined twice, and the cylindrical wall of flames soared instantly, forming an inverted bowl shape, trapping the group of butterflies tightly.

Since there were still survivors under the butterfly, the honey badger did not press down on the firewall. For a moment, the scene was deadlocked.

Xie Jingyun raised his eyebrows and jumped down from the top of the bamboo pole. Like a hunting cat, the young man quietly approached behind the limitless Ai Luo.

"Why don't you press down on the fire wall?"

Airl didn't answer, his eyes were slack, he stared at the students in the sea of ​​flames, and he kept muttering "Kill it, kill it!"

I fell into a daze.

Xie Jingyun tilted his head. He had seen many situations like Airol's on the battlefield. Some people came out to gain a new life, while others were restrained by pain and stayed where they were.

Arrow is the second.

Over there, the butterflies whose wings were stained with sparks panicked, and soon, following their biological instincts, they landed behind the trembling student and activated their mimicry, hoping to fool the predator.

A group of students in the peaceful era had only seen the ferocity of the Zerg race in textbooks. They thought that they could survive under the fangs of bugs even without mechs after years of training. However, the scene set by Xie Jingyun was like a sharp knife. The innocence of the students was torn apart without mercy.