23-24

Krystal was indeed very pretty.

Moreover, she was a popular celebrity, everyone would be proud to take her out and about.

The Kim family wasn't doing well anymore.

But Krystal herself was doing great in the entertainment circle.

When she became a first-tier artiste, his family wouldn't have anything to object her for.

"Then let's get it."

Kai saw the envious looks of the employees and decided to ride on it.

"Look around for a bit more. If you see more pieces that catch your eye, we can settle the tab altogether later."

"Wah."

Krystal was very happy to hear that. She tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Kai, you're so good to me!"

The employees attending to them looked at her in envy.

Krystal really was a winner in life.

Not only was she born with natural beauty, but she was also doing well in her career, and even got herself a generous boyfriend who treated her so well!

The dress cost a few tens of thousands in yuan, and he agreed to get it for her just like that.

Tsk tsk, why weren't they lucky enough to meet a handsome and rich man like him?

Krystal continued looking around on her own to pick out more clothes.

Meanwhile, Kai was led to a rest area to wait.

But the moment he turned around, he caught sight of a familiar figure.

"Jennie?" He seemed a bit stunned.

And then he knitted his brows.

"What are you doing here?"

He looked as though this was an
Inappropriate place for Jennie to be at.

Krystal heard something going on and immediately turned around.

She was taken aback to see Jennie and naturally turned to see how Kai reacted.

Seeing the way Kai kept his eyes on Jennie without even blinking, her expression darkened.

Jennie was in a white t-shirt, pale blue three-quarter pants and a pair of white shoes.

Her lush black hair was let down casually and she had on very light makeup, making her appear clean-cut and refreshing.

Although she was simply dressed, her exquisite look was still rather eye-catching.

Krystal's jealousy thickened.

This shameless Jennie, was she out to seduce Kai?

"Sister, what are you doing here?" Krystal stood in front of Kai as if to shield him and eyed her as if she was a dangerous enemy.

Jennie found her actions ridiculous, even funny.

It seemed like every third party who became the "main girl" would forget that they were the thieves.

Krystal was the same.

Seeing this annoying couple before her, she didn't even feel like talking.

She swept her glance past the two of them expressionlessly and turned to leave.

"Sister!"

Krystal called out to her and asked her out of feigned curiosity, "Since you're here to get clothes, why are you leaving without buying anything?"