75-76

On the way to the hospital, Lisa called BamBam.

After a few rings, BamBam picked up and said feebly, "Young Master Manoban, if it's about your emotional consultation, let's talk another day. Or maybe you can find me after letting me sleep for a few hours."

Lisa caressed the soft hair of the young girl in his arms and snorted.

"Why, were you overworked last night?"

BamBam: "... F*ck you! I just came out of the operating room, okay? You can try having an operation for ten hours and see how it feels! I'm as tired as a dog. No, no, even dogs are not as tired as me!"

Lisa had no fluctuations in his heart as he listened to his good brother's complaints.

"I don't care whether you have become a dog, you just have to spare an hour for me. I'm bringing Jennie to the hospital now, and I will reach within ten minutes. She was injured, so you should take a look."

Jennie was speechless.

She wanted to say that her injury was not even considered serious!

"Jennie?"

BamBam suddenly heard Lisa address a girl so intimately and was stunned for a few moments before coming to a realization.

"You're talking about your little wife? She was injured? Where? What injury? Is it very serious?"

"Yes."

Lisa looked at the bruises on the girl's white and tender arms and legs and frowned solemnly.

"She hurt both her hands and legs. Give her a good check later, or I will worry."

BamBam really thought that Jennie had suffered some serious injuries, so he did not refuse and responded immediately, "Okay, notify me when you reach the hospital. Erm... does she need a stretcher? Can she go by herself?"

Lisa was speechless.

After a few seconds, he gritted his teeth and said coldly, "No need! Bye, I will contact you later."

...........

They reached the hospital.

After getting off, Jennie was picked up by Lisa.

Although it was very romantic to be carried bridal-style, she still said helplessly, "I can walk by myself."

She was just bruised, not broken.

But the man did not intend to let her go at all and took her straight inside.

She received many stares along the way.

Jennie was so embarrassed that she buried her head in his chest again.

Lisa carried her into BamBam's office directly.

"Come, let me see, where are you hurt?"

BamBam's face looked exhausted after coming out of the operation room, but when he saw Jennie in Lisa's arms, he still examined her very carefully.

Then, he was dumbfounded.

He blinked and asked Lisa, "Lisa, where is the little girl injured?"

Jennie had no obvious wounds.

Was it an internal injury?

BamBam thought of this and examined her carefully again, but he found that her complexion was red and rosy, and she did not seem seriously injured at all.

Lisa gently put Jennie on the sofa.

Then, he looked up at BamBam.

"Do you have poor eyesight? She has so many bruises on her body, can't you see?"

BamBam: "???"

He told him that the little girl's wound was very serious and insisted on making him examine her personally, but it was just a few bruises?!

BamBam was not in a good mood.

"So, you are saying that the little girl's injuries are these scratches?"

Lisa was expressionless and said coldly, "Is there a problem?"

BamBam was speechless.

So Lisa did not care that he had just finished a ten-hour surgery and insisted on letting him examine his wife's injuries personally, but she was just bruised?

Where was his humanity?!

Was he still a human!

This guy who placed more importance on the opposite sex than on his friends!

He was too much, he would really have no friends in the future!

BamBam was driven mad.

"Do you know how tired it is to perform an operation for ten consecutive hours?"

Lisa glanced at him and said lightly, "I have done 15 consecutive hours of surgery before, I do not think there is any problem."

BamBam was speechless.

That was you, okay?

You're a man made of iron, but it does not mean that other people are like you!

Lisa did not feel any guilt at all. Looking at his righteous look, BamBam was so angry that he simply wanted to cut off their relationship.

He groaned angrily.

"Chairman Manoban, Master Manoban, you have also been a doctor for several years. Can't you see that your wife's injury is not serious? She doesn't need to come to the hospital for a few bruises, okay?"

"Lisa, let's go back." Jennie jumped off the sofa awkwardly.

She walked to BamBam and said while blushing, "Dean, I'm sorry for disturbing you. You can ignore him, I'm fine. I don't need a check-up, you can go back and rest."

She didn't know how Lisa had the nerve to ask such a favor.

She just scratched her skin, and he actually made the dean of the hospital examine her personally.

Was this not a waste of talent?

Moreover, she was even more embarrassed after finding out that BamBam had just been out of the operating room.

Even she felt like Lisa was really too much!

If she had this kind of friend, she would definitely cut off connections!

Jennie turned to leave.

But after taking two steps, she was caught by Lisa.

The man pulled her back strongly and embraced her.

He lowered his head, bit her ear, and whispered, "If you don't let him inspect you, then I will have to do it myself. Then, I will examine you carefully inside and out. Baby, if you would like me to examine you, we can go now."

Jennie froze. She looked up and glared at him shyly in annoyance.

This rogue!

Lisa stared at her round eyes and blushed cheeks and chuckled lowly.

"Have you made your decision? Will he examine you, or will I?"

.........

Under Lisa's insistence, BamBam made a comprehensive and careful inspection.

The inspection results came out and showed that other than a few minor scratches, there was no other problem.

BamBam opened a bottle of iodophor and a bottle of ointment.

"Chairman Manoban, Master Manoban, are you relieved now?"

He handed the ointment to Lisa and gritted his teeth.

Lisa took it and read the instructions before walking over to Jennie. He opened the bottle, dipped it with a cotton swab, and then lifted Jennie's arm.

"It might sting a little, endure it."

"I can do it myself." Jennie was embarrassed to feel a bitter look on her from the side.

If it were not for her, BamBam would have been resting at home.

"Do not move." Lisa held her and disinfected her bruises.