UNANNOUNCED SICKNESS

Pete - 

I am hungry. Recently I always feel like this. It's like a voice inside me keeps saying to eat, Food is all I can think of these days. All this overeating is making me sick too I have been throwing alot these days now.

I eat, I throw up, I am hungry and I throw up again.

"Fuck" Life was pathetic. It has become more worse.

I washed my face, after puking like fifth time in a day.

"God I am tired" A sudden knocking on my door forced me to get up from my bed and open the gate.

"Oh my god !! You look so pale dear" Mariana, our housekeeper and the only person who talks to me in the big mansion said.

"Yeah! I just vomited. It doesn't stop. I think I have got stomach infection"

I turned back to go to my bed when my leg stumbled. Mariana quickly approached me and hold me which prevented me from falling down.

"Good now I am dizzy as well"

"Have you told all this to Vegas"

My stomach churned again at the mention of his name. That bastard. Even if I would have told him. It doesn't matter. He will never care.

Nothing related to me concerns him.

"No" I said

"I see" Mariana sighed

"Still you should have told him, he is your mate" Ivory, My wolf said.

"Shut up Ivory. It doesn't matter him. You have been saying this again and again. Stop now"

Apparently Ivory doesn't hate Vegas as much as I do. She still clings onto the hope of getting love from that heartless, rude man. I don't blame her, I understand what she feels. All omegas want is love and care. They seek comfort and protection from their Alphas but Ivory should have understood it by now. We are not that lucky and we are never getting love or any care from the person we mated, or was forced to mate.

"My child you look pale, please go to the doctor"

"No Mariana, I don't need a doctor, It will subside but the churning In my stomach said otherwise.

"Ok, I think I will got visit the doctor, can you please call our packs doctor and schedule a visit for me"

"Sure my love"

"And It would mean alot if you don't mention this to Vegas at all"

Mariana hesitated but nodded and left the room.

Author Note - 

Hello everyone !! Hope you all are doing well. So it's just the first chapter. Hope I am able to set the storyline. Feedbacks are always welcome.