VEGAS

Power and authority is the only thing that I desire the most and isn't it the only thing we need in our life to be superior from others.

"People are needed to be controlled, not loved"

I learned it at a very young age. So when my father died despite being young, despite people telling me I will not be able to rule the pack. I did. I did it fucking so good that people feared me and respected me, even if they do it just infront of me. It's enough. Nobody has power to talk infront of Vegas Theerapanyakul.

The only thing lacking was a family heir. The child to my throne who will rule just like his father but I don't have time for love. Just like other things in my life I learned to treat love as a weakness too. Hell it is the biggest reality of life.

So I needed a person who can give me a family heir. 1 year ago, in our charity event to Chiang Mai, I met PETE ....aahhh Pete. I know people, I have always dealt with them. With just a glance at them I can tell who Pete was. Innocent, kind but lonely searching for love, waiting for the love in a cruel world where love doesn't exist. I never did any wrong to him. He knew it from the beginning that I was incapable of love.

In these months few things have changed I never thought I will become so possesive of Pete.

"Do I love him?"

"No"

"Hell not"

Rune is very much fond of Ivory and Pete but I already told him what their role is. To give me my heir.. fucking my heir but the question is after this will I let go Pete. I can't tell the number of times I told him that his only purpose is to give me baby. What if he demands for his freedom after this.

Surely he feels trap here. I can see it in his eye. What will I do. What if he looks for another mate. Even the thought of it makes me so angry and irritated.

"Should I chain him?"

"Seems like a good Idea"

"But for some reasons I don't like seeing him in pain"

It's my Alpha instincts caring for his omega. Yes definitely it is.

"Pete"

"What will I do with you?"

"Surely you are not going anywhere"

"Damn" I sighed. 

In my sorted life wherein I can control each and everyone there is this person who makes my heart beat crazily and that is the reason I am so rude to him. I don't like the things he make me feel.

"Pete you do realise in my perfect plan for the life, you are the only Loophole"

"I hope you realise the damage you do to me"

Author note - 

Thank you for choosing this story. 

Little spoiler - No one is going to chain anyone in this story. Bye for now, take care. Be kind :)