THE TALK

Pete -

After thinking for about a week and processing all the information I decided to tell Vegas about it. He deserves to know it. It's his baby, The thing he desires most. The one question that has been haunting me these days is will I be able to leave the baby, who is also part of me with Vegas. It's just been a few days but I already feel connected to the baby and thought of leaving him alone with Vegas already hurts.

"Will this child grow up and become just like Vegas, heartless, cruel and above all lonely"

Even the thought of it makes me insane and sick.

But then I also know who I am and how much powerless I am infront of him. I don't have any choice but to give him the baby. The one thing that I have power is my life, and I know I don't want rest of my life like this, with Vegas who can never love me or least respect me. So no matter If I want it or not I will have to give him the baby.

"Do you think I mated you because I wanted to marry or spend my life with you, never"

"Even your face disgusts me so much"

"You are here, just because I need my heir"

" What a slut you are, ready to get fucked by me, just by smelling my pheromones"

"You are nothing, but a bed warmer and let me tell you a very terrible one"

With all his words echoing in my mind, I reached his office, the place where he hides or chooses to stay to ignore me.

When I entered the room he is as usual sitting on his chair and doing his work.

"Vegas"

"What" he yells in his usual voice he uses to talk to me.

"I need to talk to you" I stay more confident than I have ever been infront of him.

Vegas stops doing his work and looks in my direction, his eyes scanning my whole body.

"Then talk"

I took a deep breath, "IT'S NOW OR NEVER PETE"

"I am pregnant" I finally say to him. The pen that he his holding in his hand falls down to the floor.

I told him, I finally did it. The one thing I have been preparing myself for these days. I said it to him.

Minutes passed and Vegas eyes kept starring me. He didn't said a word. Nothing just silence.

Whatever

What can I expect from this asshole. I decided to continue.

"You always wanted a baby, heir to the pack and this is the reason you tolerated to me for months. I started feeling sick few days ago so I visited the doctor. He told me I am pregnant, here's the report"

I hand over him the reports that doctor gave me.

Still nothing.

Not a word, the air thickened, his pheromones are stranger, This is first time I have smelled something other than anger and hateret from him, yet I couldn't keep a finger on it.

"You always said, the only purpose you are letting me stay here is because you wanted a heir, and now that it's happening. Congratulations Vegas. You need to tolerate me for few months only."

"What" it's the first word Vegas uttered from his mouth.

"Yes I have decided once I deliver the baby, I will leave you, leave this mansion just like you wanted".

"You will have what you always wanted - your heir, more power and I will have what I want My freedom, don't worry you will not have to see my disgusting face again"

I said it all to him, it wasn't enough but it was the first time I ever said something to him. This is important. I have decided and it's final I am going to live my life away from all of this, away from Vegas. I deserve a better place, a better person.

After waiting for Vegas response and getting nothing I decided to leave the room since, nausea is hitting me again.

"And in these days Mariana will be there for me, don't worry you will not have to come and look after for a slut like me"

Saying this I left the room. Thinking of it this has been the first time that Vegas was speachless infront of me, but it didn't make me happy, It doesn't affected me at all. The one thing that surprises me the most is that first time, I saw FEAR IN THE EYES OF VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL.

Author's note -

Hello everyone!! Hope you all are ok. The story passed 1k which is so unbelievable for me, so I wanted to say thank you to all of you. THANK YOU  for giving this story a chance. Suggestions and feedbacks are always welcome. Be kind. Take care :)