ch 6 Ace midnight

I layed my head back on the floor. I was almost asleep until I heard foot steps running towards me. I jerked my head up a lowly growled. Masky and hoodie walked in with a familiar looking girl.

"But ppplllleeese the girl earged.
"I said no" masky said I could sense the anger in his voice.

"I would stop pestering him he's getting quite agitated" she turned to me. I saw that she had red eyes,a black gas mask with a broken heart on the side,she was pale,she also has a heart shaped birth mark on the top of her right cheek, her hair was hid in her black hoodie with a broken apart skull on the back black leggings and knee high combat boots.

"Who are you" she asked while walking towards me. Instinctively I grabbed rose by her scruff and backed away growling lowly. She took a step further.

"I won't hurt you"
"You probably won't but crimson doesn't trust people alot" she looked confused.
"I have split personality disorder"
"Ohh........why do you not trust me"
"She thinks it's stupid to show emotion especially trust"
"Why"
"Because if you show emotion you show weakness" I said as I put rose down as she sleeps softly. I nudged her to wake her up.

"Why did you wake me up" she asked sleepily.
"Because I think it's time to introduce ourselves"
"Ok" she sifted to hybrid form. "Hi ever body I'm rose"
"Well rose you already know me but that's liu, Jane, ben, slender, ej, masky, hoodie, lj, sally, grinny, smile, Ace midnight,toby and Dr. Smiley" Jeff said as I shifted to my hybrid form.
"I'm smiley but you can call me Hiro"
"I'm crimson and I will warn you now make me mad a you will get stabbed"
"She likes to stab people for some unknown reason so you might want to stay away from her when she has something starp" everyone but rose backed up a bit
"Haha like jeff" ben laughed nervously.

This was for my friend AngelCooper1