ch 8

We took Brooke home aka the mansion.

"Nice place you got here" Brooke said looking around.

"Well we might live here but we don't own the place now follow me" we walk to me room that we paint black with light blue paint splatters for smiley. It had all our witch stuff in it. I walked to my cauldron and threw some random ingredients in and pricked Brooke's arm and dropped the blood in the cauldron.

"Well the ears and tail are permanent, but you might want to be careful you will get very sensitive to the things around you" she nodded.I showed her out.

----time skip----

Me and rose were sitting on the couch with the boys were all doing their own thing.

"Hey rose wanna play a game with the boys" we turned to each other with wicked smiles.

"Hey boys get you asses down here" they all came running down the steps.

3rd pov

"What's up" sully asked.

"We're going to play 20 questions"

"Really" Jeff said.

"Oh no it has a bit of a twist" rose said.

"Yes if you lie or fail to answer and it's asked by one of us and I'll be able to tell you lie, if it was ask be me you'll get burned, if it's asked by smiley you'll freeze,and if it's asked by rose something will smack you in the head no matter if you dodge it"

"And what if you lie or fail to answer the question"

"I doubt you could tell but then you can do something to us" they all sat down.

"Toby why don't you go first" smiley said.

"O-k w-what is your f-favorite neon c-color r-rose"

"Neon silver.... Jeff is there anything you like more than killing"

"Nope"

"Lie" a metal pan hit Jeff in the back of the head.

----a few questions later----

"So crimson I've been meaning to ask-"

"Jeff don't ask that" Jeff ignored sully and asked anyway.

"What happened with you and your dad" the rates smile on crimson's face disappeared. Her hair burst into flames.

"REALLY DID YOU SEE THE GOOD MOOD I WAS IN" she yelled in Jeff's face.

"Smiley"

"On it" smiley froze all of them (except rose) to the floor.

"I'm going hunting" she walked out.

"Man that was the first time since our mother died I saw crimson smile a non-insane smile" she turned to the boys. "And you screwed up"

"I just wanted to know" Jeff said.

"Well what happened was when I was 5 and crimson and smiley were 7 I was in the house with mom, they were playing outside in the woods hunters saw them and started to chase them with their guns shooting at the girls. Mom ran out and killed them but one was dying not dead and mom was checking on them the dying hunter shot her in the head with a silver bullet... since then dad has blamed crimson and smiley for it,and since he has hated both of them"

"Hey rose can you get some of this ice off so we can go find them" Liu asked. Rose used her telekinesis to free everyone (except Jeff) of the ice. Liu/sully walked out.

"Hey what about me" Jeff whined as everyone started to leave.

"You caused this crimson will unfreeze you when she calms down" rose said as she left.

Yay it's finally done.