ch 3

Crimsons POV

"Rose can you get me my cauldron I'm going to call dad"
"You need to stop trying to impress him"
"Aww looks like crimson has daddy issues" sully said as she went to get my cauldron.

"Take Jeff with you"
"Fine" she came back in and teleported Jeff to her room (we're in my room) she brought me my cauldron. I got my ingredients threw them in the cauldron until smoke started to form. The smoke made a screen and dad showed up I turned to the boys.

"Don't say a word" I demanded liu nodded. Dad showed up on the screen.

"Hello father"
"Are you talking to me I told you, you are a failure both you and smiley, you are no daughter of mine your the reason my wife died"
"Its not my fault......anyway I have captured a creepypasta"
"And what do you hope to gain from this stunt"
"I wish to gain your respect..........rose also captured a creepypasta"
"See why can't you be more like rose and actually accomplish something you sorry ingreat!!!! I will NEVER love you" and with than he ended the call. I sighed.

"You no he will never love us so why try"
"I know I just want his respect so bad" I went over to liu and untied him.

"I guess you can go it obvious that he's never going to like me" I went to a corner and shifted into a black wolf a curled up into a ball. I soon fell asleep.

Liu POV

I went over to her and picked up her surprisingly light figure. I found Jeff and seen he was holding a cat who I guess is rose.

"So I'm guessing we are taking them to the mansion?"
"Yea I guess" Jeff said shrugging