ch 1

Smileys pov

I was walking with my sister in the school hall getting ready to get on the bus for a school field trip.

" hey rose do got the blood because we don't want to eat no one-speak for yourself" i rolled my eyes at crimson's childish behavior.

"Yea" she said as she pulled out 2 tubes of blood.

*time skip*

"Great we're stuck on a bus full of delishious humans, with no blood" me and crimson said.

"Well we can always feast on them" rosse said as she licked her fangs. We both got up and made sure no one could get out. We devoured them all and excited the bus. We walked through the woods.

"I love how peaceful it is out here-wait what was that" we stopped and looked around.

"Look over there -crimson I told you there is nothing-" I started to tell crimson when I saw Jeff and liu.

"Told you so -shut up" they started walking towards us. I looked at rose."would you like to take this my darling sister"

"Gladly" she lunched at them. They moved aside. Jeff started to fight rose. While liu walked towards us.

"Ugh crimson you want to take liu"

"I thought you would never ask" I let crimson take control.

Crimson POV

Finally I am in control. I lunged at liu and heard him tell sully to take control. I fought sully we were pretty evenly matched. Until Sully pinned me to a tree.

"Thought you were so tough huh!" He spat if my face. I just smirked. I kicked his foot out from under him and pinned him to the tree.

"Actually I have been getting hungry -no don't bite liu/sully -to bad smiley" i said as I bit into sullys neck, but I only drank enough to make him pass out. I look over to see that rose had done the same. We threw the boys over our shoulders and begun to walk home.