ch 5

As I walked in I felt all eyes on me. A cat came up to me.

"Your cute it's to bad that your already taken" he said as he rubbed up against my leg as cat does. I shifted to my wolf form and chased him I went over to the floor in front of the TV and layer down. As I was falling asleep I felt a weight on top. I mean I wouldn't mind if it was rose but this weight was different. I grabbed the cat by the scruff of his neck with my teeth and threw him across the room. Then I felt another weight on my side but this time it was a familiar weight, roses weight.

"Rose you might want to get off her she doesn't seem to like cats" Jeff told her.
"You know you better not move rose.....Thank you for your concern but I would never I just don't like most cats...but I would never harm my littler sister" I told him as I rubbed my nose against my sisters soft fur.
"Oh ok" Jeff said I could sense a bit of embarrassment in his voice.
"So Jeff what happened between you and our sister?" Smiley asked a little bit of suspicision laced in her voice"

"Well after she woke up in the little career I put her in she somehow got out and jumped on my back. I picked her up by the scruff of her neck and made her promise not attack again, I explained that we're not going to hurt you guys in any way. So then she trusted me enough to follow me in here"

"Good because if you had hurt her in any way I would rip your throat out- oh stop being so harsh crimson" I growled at smiley.

Btw rose your 14 same as Jeff I'm 16 and liu/sully is 17