Prologue.

" I don't understand "

A boy, looked down, to see a pool full of blood Infront of him. Confusion surrounded him.

" Do you notice it? "

You feel confusion and fear.
You walk away, shivering, sweating and uneasy.

" I'm sorry, forgive me. "

.

.

.

Welcome to Lightspace.
You've been staying here as long as you can remember.

A boy with black dull eyes, black shorts and shirt woke up on a plain white room. With a small television which is just showing a static channel. A paper with scribbled drawings beside it. A pitch black lightbulb hanging up. And a clock with no numbers in it. You stood up, Looking around the room.
And a peaceful lullaby that you can hear inside the room. You see no reflection in this room even yourself.

The boy started walking around, as something fell somewhere near the space.

"Something fell nearby. Do you wanna take a look ?"

you walked forward as you see something shining. you picked it up.

" its a KUNAI. Would you like to keep it ? "

You put the Kunai in your pocket. And went back where you woke up. As time went by you got bored, you decided it's time to go down. You see a trapdoor Infront of you.

" A trapdoor. Would you like to open it? "

You opened the trapdoor and went inside it. Bringing you somewhere else.

-- play room --

You went downstairs, to see a room pitched purple. With 3 Teenagers together.

"THIS IS SOOO STuuUuUUPID !! HOW COME I KEEP LOSING? THIS IS SOOO UNFAIR

"THIS IS SOOO STuuUuUUPID !! HOW COME I KEEP LOSING? THIS IS SOOO UNFAIR."

"Maybe you're just not good enough for this game. I have no such idea why you kept losing. Maybe you're just, dumb enough."

A boy chuckled as he kept tapping his phone's Screen.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING HEAVENS. YOU JUST KNEW THIS GAME AN HOUR AGO. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE CHEATING."