Chapter 2.

Would you like to stab yourself?

You look at yourself, holding a Kunai.
You felt your body move by it's own. The kunai is pointed at your chest, as you stab yourself. You felt your eyes go blurry and your vision started getting blurry as you pass out.

.

.

.

You fluttered your eyes open. You look around to see that you're in your room. Sunlight coming through the holes from your curtain. You took your phone and looked at the time, it is 8:04 am in the morning. You sighed as you stood up and went to the bathroom. You took a quick shower and brushed your teeth. You think about how you'll spend your day alone in this house again. You sat on the couch doing nothing.

You felt hungry

You sighed as you felt your stomach grumble from hunger, He never wanted to eat but his hunger is something he couldn't control. He stood up and went to the kitchen to see if there's any food left for him to cook. None, there's not even a single food left, even a yogurt or a biscuit.

"Did the rats took it." He thought to himself, he doesn't have other choices but to go outside and buy groceries for him to eat, it's been such a long time since he went outside, he wore his shoes as he went outside, he squinted his eyes as the sunlight struck by. "Why's the sun so bright..." He thought, he then decided to walk to the grocery shop, he does have a motor bike but he still doesn't know how to make it work. He walked around the neighborhood. Looking for the grocery store. And he finally found it, except that, The groceries has been wrecked. Leaving him in shock. He then asked the old man who just walked pass by. "Uhm, excuse me. Where was the grocery store that's been here last Time..?"

"Oh young man. It has been taken down 5 years ago. If you're also looking for a grocery store, turn left and you will be able to get a glimpse of the grocery store nearby." He thanked the old man as he went to the direction where the old man told him.

He finally found the grocery store, it looks bigger than the grocery store that he used to go at. He went inside as he froze, it was cold. He thought to himself that he should've wore a sweater. He's just wearing the usual outfit he wears at home, after all he never really wanted to go out. He went to the chips lane, and took some pack of chips, He looked around to see if anyone's near him. No one. He opened a pack of chips and ate some. He still can pay it so there's no such bad thing with it. As he walk around the grocery shop to find some food to buy. He heard two people fighting behind the soup lane.

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FAIL YOUR JOB AGAIN? THIS IS THE 8TH TIME."

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT, YOU MADE ME CARRY 9 BOXES OF BOTTLES AT THE SAME TIME. IT WAS HEAVY AS FUCK. YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME ASK FOR ANYONE'S HELP."

Two male fought as the broken wine bottles got brushed by a janitor. You looked from behind.

"IF I AM NO WORTH THEN YOU SHOULD'VE NOT RECOMMENDED ME THIS STUPID JOB. I WOULD HAVE HONESTLY PREFER DELIVERING PIZZA THAN THIS. ATLEAST I GET EXTRA PAYMENT."

"OH YEAH, THEN WHY NOT GO BACK TO THAT NASTY JOB OF YOURS."

"GLADLY."

You look to see a familiar man, you notice his emerald green eyes, blonde messy hair. And is wearing a grocery shop uniform.
"I WOULD PREFER GOING BACK. ATLEAST THEY'RE NOT STRICT UNLIKE YOUR STUPID ASS."

"AFTER THIS DAY END, GET YOUR DAMN PAYMENT AND GET OUT OF MY DAMN FACE. YOU'RE FIRED, ISAAC."

"GOOD."

The blonde guy marched away angrily from the manager of the grocery. You were about to walk away, as you both bumped into each other making you both fall into your butts. "OW- WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOIN-"