Chapter 9.

You opened your eyes as you saw yourself standing at the middle of the school yard. The sky seem so clear that you can see the sun setting.

You decided to walk to the school garden, as you see a small shrine in the middle of the bushes with flowers. As the shides flow from the wind, you hear a small bell ringing in the small shrine, you went near it as you heard a soft voice whispering.

'your acknowledge of truth has come to such great cost.. it is not too late for redemption unfortunately. i know you still know the way back home..'

Haruki then ran out of the school as he went to an old familiar house, he sees a little boy sitting under a tree with a white bunny besides him. Playing with his toys, he noticed you as he ran into you.

"Hi Haruki! You finally came..!"

The small boy grinned as he distant himself a little after hugging Haruki.

"I know that.. everyone was hurt because of it and.. i was foolish, thinking all just about myself, not thinking about you guys too.."

The boy rubbed his head as he chuckled, holding the toy tightly.

"I'm sorry that.. i caused you guys so much trouble. I-i was being immature, and i should've understood you guys than— letting out my anger.."

In a blink of an eye, the small boy turned into a teenage boy, holding a blue notebook.

"I.. i want you to have this.."

He handed you the notebook as he looked down.

"He.. he would've wanted you to have this. I just know it.. I'm sorry if i was a jerk towards you, everyone.."

"When.. when everything is okay now.. can we all go back to the things they were like before? Even—even if he's not here anymore.. I'm sure everything will be okay!"

"I'm sure we'll be able to carry on. But, that's up to you."

"Isaac, Koharu and Kaitou were such good friends.. even after 5 years.. they still managed to approach us both with such positivity surrounding them.. I'm sure that.. if that was true, they will eventually forgive you."

"It's hard for me to believe it but.. we can't change the past, all we could do now is think about the future ahead of us no matter what happens.."

"And in that notebook.. it's a key for survival, positivity and a reason to keep moving and our.. memories."

"Once you read everything there.. countless memories will start flowing within you. And you might.. aswell want to add some new memories into it right?"

"Haha.. i sounded so cringey.. i thought that maybe it'll atleast make you feel that we still care about you. I don't know how to comfort." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry that.. if i ever been a burden to you guys.. and please, remember that you have a bright future ahead of you.. if you were ever swallowed by darkness itself, I'm sure someone will give you light for you to be able to cross to the path you're going."

"I know it's not that much help but.. I'll try on cheering you on!" The boy grinned as he walked away, but stopped.

You look at him confused but he then suddenly gave you a tuckled-hug. Your eyes widened as you just smiled and hugged him back.

"Haruki.. if we ever all get the chance.. let's all make new memories together, okay?" Kuro then turned around and walked away.

You entered the yard as you opened the front door to enter.
You entered to see such a messy kind living room compared to the present one. You can see some party poppers
scattered around the house, scissors on the table and some pouring glue on the carpet. that's such a pain..