Chapter 4. (part 1)

.

.

.

A lonely boy sat between the corner of the wall. Hiding from the world.
Emptiness can be seen through his red dull eyes, it seems like he's been crying for hours. You can hear 2 adults yelling at each other. A man and a woman. The boy covered his ears due to irritation. The man walked towards the boy, talking at him with anger.
The boy kept quiet making the man irritated as he walk away. The woman ran towards the boy and hugged him tightly as she sob.

"I'm sorry.."

.

.

.

Welcome to Lightspace. You've been staying here as long as you can remember. What would you like to do today?

A boy with dull black eyes slowly opened his eyes. Looking at a lightbulb ontop of him. He slowly sat up as he look around. He looked to see one of his paper are missing. But at the same time, he notice that there's an unusual sketch on the paper. He crawled to see what it was. He look to see that the sketch represent of a figure standing. In a familiar location. But he seem to not remember. Just then he felt something different, he walked to the trap door as he opened it to go down. He looked to see the playroom empty. No Kaitou, no Koharu, no Isaac are nowhere to be seen. He found it odd. He checked everything to see if he'll find something, none. He went to the ladder to go check outside, he went out from the playroom's Trap door and looked around the area and went to the Park. Kuro is also nowhere to be seen, everything is also foggy but you still seem to be able to see a little. He decided to also go search at the forest where he and his friends recently went. He went to the snowy place where they found Kuro. Nobody is there, even the bear that sells icecream. He went to check up the school where the gang first went. Everyone is gone, The principal is also gone. Everything was strange. Akumu then felt Hungry, He look at his pocket to see if he has enough pearls to buy food for him. Looks enough.

He went to the restaurant where the gang went to eat. It was also empty, no customers, no waiters. Just an empty place. Akumu then lost his appetite to eat. Akumu decided to visit one place he hasn't been at, Cielo's house. He walked and walked as he was finally able to reach his destination. He look to see the supposed to look pretty cabin now looks like an abandoned place, As if it's been years that it's been abandoned. There's cracks on the walls, the roof falling apart and the windows shattered. The door was also left open, he can also see a bit of light coming from inside. A red one. so he decided to go in.

The lighting inside was red, webs at the corner of the ceilings and walls, you can see spiders on it. Dust everywhere. All picture frames seem to have their photos missing, and the glass was also shattered into pieces. The floors also creeks everytime you step on it. Akumu checked every stuffs inside the cabin. All of it seems to be broken and rotten, He then saw a ripped-burnt paper on the ground. He took and looked at it, The image in the paper seem to not bee seen clearly and properly. Most of it is covered with burnt and dust.

 Most of it is covered with burnt and dust