»»---->Chapter Four<----««

~Y/N POV:~

You stopped yourself from screaming at Casey's Hanging body but you decided to keep your blank expression on your face and to not panic, you then felt someone watching you from the sidelines.

You started searching around and then you spotted a faint white thing that you couldn't see very well but it looked like a...

Mask?

You then started to walk a little closer to it, it then disappeared and you heard "Hey kid! What're you doing here! This is an official crime scene!" One of the officers shouted,"oh I was supposed to come here for a movie night with Casey, didn't expect the surprise." You said casually.

"Alright, we're going to have to take you down to the station because you were spotted at the scene." The officer voiced, "fine with me, I just wanna step on whoever killed her and break their little ass nose." You revealed  the officer looked a little surprised and widened his eyes a little bit but didn't respond.

"Anyway, I'm gonna hit up Tatum and have her pick me up" you advised, "wait, how do you know Tatum?"He asked, "How the fuck do you know Tatum, creep?" You answered his question with a question.

"I'm her brother, Deputy Riley at your service." He claimed "Oh, well Deputy Riley, can you take me to Tatum?"

"Yeah sure!" He rejoiced and you both walked together to his car quietly, your shoes cracking the September leaves down below you.

You hopped into his car and then closed the door and then he got in front and started driving away.

"Soooo-" He started "what's your name?" He asked "Y/n" you answered his question, "Ohhhhh! I've heard of you from Tatum! She says you're pretty cool." He went on "Oh yeah, thanks I guess." You expressed.

"Are you by any chance U/N's nephew?" He asked "yeah, too bad he got mutilated in front of me when I was 8." You said which took him by surprise, "you were 8?!" He fired another question, "yeah, he was a good man, donated to charity, would give money to the homeless, he loved kids with all his heart, but his wife got Cancer and couldn't have any, then out of pure hatred for her cancer and the fact she can't give her husband kids, choked herself with one of her life support cords. Then, my uncle was about to end it himself but couldn't bring himself to do it, so a few days later he got killed by someone he hired."

He was shocked, "Wow...that's.. A lot." He expressed surprised by the sudden life story, "Welp, we're here." He continued "It was nice meeting you, y/n." "Same here." You finally responded to him, you were now at Tatum's house and you went up to the doorstep and knocked 4 times, no answer, you knocked again, no answer, you then started pounding at the door and then you heard "Coming! God damn!" It was Tatum.

Tatum then flung open the door to see you waiting there "Took you long enough, I was about to climb through your window." You uttered "Y/n? Why are you here?" The blonde asked ignoring your remark, "When I was on my way to Casey's for our movie night but then some police and ambulances started zooming off to her house, I followed them and then I ran into something, it was Casey but hanging from a tree and her insides were on the outside, it was gross. Then I ran into your brother and he drove me here after we talked for a while. I also have to head to the station tomorrow because I was at the scene." 

Tatum's eyes were filled with tears and her breathing started quickening with each breath she took.

She was having a panic attack

~621 words~