**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Chapter Nine˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Target 3: Kory Huddleston 

(picture down below)

You had seen him a few times and became interested in how he behaved, quiet, but popular somehow? 

He was Lavita's boyfriend but every time you followed him you saw him with one of your other targets, Verity Rogers, he was cheating on Lavita Halcome with Verity Rogers and one thing you hated, was cheaters.

Verity Rogers, ooh how do I start? She was a whole other story, loud, energetic, and an attention seeker, someone you absolutely hate, with a passion of course, and then Kory Huddleston is a little goody two shoes with good grades and filthy rich too.

It's basically a two in one deal for you, both at the same time, you decided to challenge yourself this time and go for it. 

You're at home right now and your mom hasn't even came home once, you don't care anyway, She's yelling at you for no reason and asking you to do random ass shit that doesn't even make sense, you love your father with all of your heart though, he can't do anything to stop your mother when she yells and insults you, he just wants peace for the world.

He reminds you of your uncle, a really good man who just wants a happy family and a good life, he's always been there for you.

When you vent about your mom, stressful situations, mental problems, he's a friend that will never leave you like the others did, Tatum is there too but you're too quite for her to notice anythings wrong.

Then suddenly your bedroom door opened, "Hey honey, are you okay? I heard about Casey on the news a few days ago, and Tatum also called me after the break in." your dad asked worriedly, "Yeah dad I'm fine, just thinking about some school stuff." you lied, but your dad believed it.

"Okay, just tell me if you need anything." he voiced, "I'm probably going to take a nap but yeah, I will." you lied again.

"Alright, I'm leaving now." Your dad said as he closed the door behind him as he walked out, you already had a plan for your murder, you changed into a nice black dress (you choose how you want it) and got yourself into it, you then finished it with a little and gold white purse  you stuffed your knife into and then for your shoes you wore, (whatever shoes you want) and climbed out your window.

You were now on the ground and started walking over to Kory's house and once you finally reached your destination, you walked up their porch and knocked on the door "Coming!" you heard Kory from inside the house yell out, he then opened the door and you started acting drunk, "Heyyyyyy~" you fake hiccuped, "Can you let me come in? My head hurts, I had a lot to drink." you asked politely but still keeping up the drunk act while you clutched your purse in your hand which had your knife inside.

"Sure, here, I'll go get some towels." he spoke softly and opened the door wider so you could come in, you walked inside and it looked pretty modern inside, 'too bad blood leaves so many stains' you thought to yourself as you sat down on the couch waiting for a victim to come.

"Babe who the fuck is this?!" Verity asked frustrated, 'Your mom' you thought, "She's a random girl who just knocked at our door, she's drunk right now so I thought it'd be kind to let her in." Kory explained, "Well just don't be all touchy and shit." Verity scoffed, obviously jealous.

(This is Verity Rogers)

"You're my one and only you know

"You're my one and only you know." Kory expressed his love for her, 'You said the same thing to Lavita.' You said in your thoughts,"That's right." Verity voiced softly and pecked his cheek then left the room.

'Here I go!'  You exclaimed in your head with your blank face still blank, "So what do you wanna do?" The black haired male asked as you unzipped your purse and grabbed the knife, "To see what your insides look like~" you sang, then you pounced on him. 

His head then hit the table and he started trying to push you off but you grabbed your purse and started to choke him with it and while he was distracted with that you took your knife and stabbed it into his stomach, you then started to twist it more into him.

You saw he was about to scream so you pinned him to the floor and covered his mouth forgetting the knife was still in him, you ended up shoving the knife farther into his skin, "sorry," you said in a whisper tone. You then ripped it out and carved a circle shape around the wound.

You then slit his throat and left him there, your hands and dress you covered in blood and you stood up, then Verity walked in and shouted, "What. The. FUCK!" Verity was furious and filled with fear, it was radiating off her, you could see goosebumps on her skin and an irk mark on her forehead, "Sorry I guess." you remarked.

She then tried to jump onto you but you held the knife up so you could stab her chest but you ending up piercing her in the head, She then screamed, "Oh shut the fuck up." you snarled at her, then her breathing stopped, 'Aww, I wanted to have more fun.' you thought as you ripped the knife out her head and walked over to her boyfriend, who was somehow still alive and breathing.

"So, make sure to not trust random strangers in your next life, Kory." You exclaimed, venom laced into your words.

You then watched him go half-lidded and stop breathing, you chuckled to yourself at the bloody mess, then you walked to the kitchen and washed off your knife.

You looked at the large clock they have, some blood splattered on the numbers, but you could still read it.

'Only 6:46? I thought it was later than that.' you thought silently to yourself, you then walked over to the door and opened it so you could go home, you then walked down your street, then found your house with the lights turned off, 'Dad must've went to bed already' you thought.

You then retreated home and climbed up into your window and then flopped down into your bed, you then sat up, closed your window and got undressed and threw your dress away, sadly.

 you then went and took a shower, it was nice and calming for you, but all good things come to an end, you turned off the water and then wrapped a towel around yourself, you then walked out and put some comfy clothes on.

You then flopped into your comfy ass bed once again and wrapped your blanket around yourself and drifted off to sleep.

~1210 Words~

HOLY SHIT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS ONCE AGAIN AND THIS IS THE MOST I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN A CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND <333 

~Author