»»---->Chapter Five<----««

~Y/N POV:~

"C-cas-ey s-she's g-gone?" She breathed out through all her tears "hey, hey heyyy calm down. I'm here, okay?" You tried to calm her, "You're safe okay? Just listen to my heartbeat" you laid her head onto your chest where your heartbeat was.

Her breathing slowed and her tears slowly fell from her brown chocolate eyes soaking your shirt that had light blood stains from bumping into Casey, "shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, you're okay" you spoke  "I-I'm o-okay" she sobbed, her words muffled into your chest.

"T-thank you." She grieved "it's okay, it's what best friends are for after all." You beamed out still keep a blank expression but your E/C eyes showed comfort and worry for her, of course Casey Becker and Tatum Riley were your best friends since middle school but you didn't feel any sadness for Casey's death at all.

That doesn't mean you won't care for your friends though you still show comfort and care, you're not that dead inside, at least you thought.

You then made some popcorn for Tatum's and decided to watch some movies with her, while you were making popcorn you heard the phone ring "Hey Tatum can you get that?!" You yelled to her making sure she could hear you.

~TATUM POV:~

I go into the kitchen and pick up the phone while Y/n is making popcorn for us to watch movies s with.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone, "Hello~" I hear from the other side of the phone 'holy shit this man's voice is hot' I thought to myself .

 "What's your favorite scary movie?" The strange man asks me "Ummmm" I thought for a minute until I got it "Oh! Probably Friday The 13th!" I chirped excitedly "The one with Jason in it?" The stranger questioned but it felt more like he was telling me.

 "I think so" I replied, "So, what's your name?" he asked "haven't your parents told you not to talk to strangers?" I asked "Then lets get to know each other shall we?" he voiced "Let's not." I said and then hung up.

"Who was it?" Y/n questioned, "Some nobody trying to get some bitches" I answered and then we both laughed at the joke, then the phone rang again, I went over to it and answered it "Hello?" I asked "Why won't you talk to me?" He whined "Because you're annoying!" I basically shouted.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU YELL AT ME AGAIN I'LL GUT YOU LIKE I DID CASEY BECKER" I then felt a cold shiver run through me, cold as ice, cold as death. 

Goosebumps start prickling my skin and I have a deep feeling something bad is gonna happen

~442 Words~