**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Chapter Ten˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

~Y/N POV:~

It was a Monday sadly, you woke up unwillingly and sat up 'This feels like hell' you thought as you groaned and stretched, you got out bed and put on some good clothes, (You choose as always<3) You then put on some shoes and socks (You choose both), You then saw Tatum and Stu both outside on your doorstep, waiting.

You paced into the bathroom and brushed your hair and washed your face quickly as you thought 'How long have they been there?!'  you then dashed out the bathroom and opened the door to see your two friends, smiling at you, mostly Stu but you didn't pay attention to it.

"Hey Y/n! I hope you don't mind but I brought my boyfriend, Stu along too!" Tatum beamed out of joy, "Yeah that's fine" you voiced your opinion, "Hey, aren't you in my maths class?" you asked Stu Macher as you all started walking down the sidewalk together "Yep that's me!" he joyfully expressed.

"oh, okay just making sure." There was an weird silence between all of you until Tatum broke it "Hey! We're here! See ya'll later!" Tatum exclaimed, "Bye." you said to Stu and left him by himself you walked up the little stairs and walked through the long hallways and as you were headed to your locker you bumped into someone, "Hey! Watch it!" you yelled at them, short tempered.

The person you bumped into turned around and gave you a flashy grin "What are you going to do about it?" He teased,  it was Billy Loomis, You gave him a glare and said, "I'll chop your nutsack, bitch, don't try me." his smile dropped and you walked over to your locker and took out a few books for class.

The bell rang so you speed walked to your homeroom, You whipped open the door, but not harshly, you took a seat at your chair and saw the papers you had to do, you let out a heavy sigh and started writing, 25 minutes later the bell rang again. 

You dashed out the class in a hurry, you then made your way to chemistry that Casey used to take, you became a little down thinking about Casey but you brightened up when you saw Tatum next to the Chemistry door. 

"Hey, Y/n! You made it!" she exclaimed "Hey, Tatum." you said blandly with no expression noticeable to anyone, you both walked in together "Well, well Tatum and Y/n sure are early today." The teacher who went as, Mrs. Buckhee put forth, "Yeah we made sure to get here early so we could have more free time, you know?" Tatum voiced. 

"Yep." you agreed, Tatum then took your hand and dragged you to a desk, she sat down next to the desk and started pointing to the one next to you, you took the hint and sat down next to her, "So did you hear?" Tatum whispered to you, "hear what?" you whispered back in a curious tone of voice. 

"Verity Rogers and Kory Huddleston got butchered last night! " The blonde haired girl yelled/whispered back to you," Another one? " you whispered again, until the teacher cleared her throat"Anything you want to share with the class,  ladies? " Mrs. Buckhee asked,"Not anything you want to know. " you mumbled, annoyed that she interrupted your conversation with Tatum,"No, Mrs. Buckhee." Tatum replied politely. 

"Then I shall continue. So anyway-" you looked at Tatum but she was already looking at you, so you decided to actually listen to class for once and focus. 

TIME SKIP

It was now lunch and me and Tatum walked outside since her boyfriend, Stu was out there, I then saw Billy with Sidney in his lap and he looked at you, you then glared and flipped him off, he chuckled, I then saw Randy, and walked over.

~BILLY POV: ~

I saw Y/n and Tatum walk out the school doors and walk towards us, she catches me staring and then flips me off 'cute' I thought to myself as I chuckled. 

"Who pissed in her breakfast today?" Stu whispered and Sidney giggled, Y/n and Tatum were now standing in front of us. 

"So, who do you think is the killer?" Randy asked us, I already knew it was Y/n, the way she killed those innocent people off was just, amazing, the blood on her face, the fierce look in her eyes, the way she holds that emotionless face while doing the murders is incredible, any normal person would vomit after doing that, that's why I admire her so much, of course she didn't kill Casey though, I did, I was  little surprised when she bumped into Casey, she didn't yell or panic, she was just stayed emotionless. 

~Y/N POV: ~

"I honestly don't know, I've just been thinking about why they would do it if anything." you spoke up, "I agree" said Sidney, I wasn't the closest to Sidney but I was quite fond of her, "I mean why would they do that, hurt people emotionally, and physically I mean, it's quite stupid to be honest." Tatum expressed her opinion, those words.. 

Guilt started consuming me like a wildfire, it burned a gaping hole through the veil that once shrouded my mortality, how could I be so stupid and oblivious to this? Those people didn't deserve to die, I was just selfish and killed because I craved it, but there's no turning back now, and there's a few more targets.... 

~929 Words~

EHEHEHEHEHHE I'M SOO HAPPY YOU GUYS!! I WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 HUNDRED READS🥳🥳🤩 THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH!!! ~ Author