Lost

Selena
So how do you get lost in LA?
Well I sure did. I swear I thought I knew where the Icecream shop was at because Ryan, Justin, I passed it yesterday. I checked my phone. I was suppose to be downtown and now im at the beach. How did I end up at the beach? I DONT KNOW. I took off my flip flops and sat down on the hot sand. Now Jack think I probably ditched him and I have no service. I rubbed my toes through the sand and threw on my sun glasses. It was so bright and hot. If I had my bathing suite I would probably jump in the water real quick.
Justin
Me and my girlfriend was walking on the beach enjoying the day. It was hot and our hands was sweaty due to holding each others. "UGH!" I heard someone said. I looked and there was Selena. Hitting her phone hard and rubbing her hands threw her hair. She looked at me. The sun shot right through her brown eyes. She turned away. "You ok?" My girlfriend, Taylor Swift, asked me. Scooter said it would be a good thing for publicity if we dated. Ryan was gonna go for her, until he found out that she was stuck up. "Uh yea....hold on." I ran to Selena real quick."What are you doing here?" I quickly asked. "Uh trying to find the icecream shop." She didnt look happy when she responded to me. "At the beach?" She frowned and stood up. She dusted off her shorts. "I got lost ok. The cab brought me to the wrong location and wouldnt take me back to the hotel." She said. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder....Taylor. "O Taylor....this is Selena." Taylor stood next to me and just looked at Selena. "Uh can we finish our walk?" Selena rolled her eyes and started to walk away. "Uh wait!" I anxiously told Taylor. I rushed after Selena. "Do you need me to give you a ride?" "Not with that bitch. And I actually thought her songs were good." Selena said facing me. Thats when fans started to sworn Taylor. And she was lost in the crowd. I turned back to Selena who was angrily starring at me. "You dont even wanna be my friend so I don't care!" She exclaimed to me. She turned around but I grabbed her wrist. Thats when a camera flash. "Let go!" She said. As she tried to pull her fell back and I fell on top of her. "O lord!" Selena said as I layed on her. I quickly rolled off of her and helped her up. Another flash. "Selena im so sorry!" I said. "Just leave me alone." She said. She looked down and started dusting herself off. She threw a strand of hair behind her ear. "Goodbye Justin." She said and started walking away. Again. I let her go though.
Selena
Yea I should have never even talked to him. He made it pretty clear that neither one of us was soul mates....and not even friends. And his girlfriend! I mean Taylor have a beautiful voice but shes a rude obnoxious spoiled little rich bitch. And I dont like her. I looked back to see if Justin was still following me. But he turned back to Taylor and grabbed her hand. I remembered when he grabbed my wrist less than 5 minutes ago. And when he fell on top of me. O gosh. I sighed and sat down on the bench. Thats when i started getting a call. The service was back.
"Hello Selena." Jack voice said through the phone. "Jack omg im so sorry!" I said. The line was silent. "Well it seems that your were to busy laying with my cousin on the beach." I looked around confused. "Huh?" he sighed over the phone and it was quiet for about 2 minutes. "There's photos on social media that you was laying on the beach with Justin." Then I remembered. He fell on me. "Wait No! The pictures is SO wrong. I got lost and the cab took me to the beach and wouldn't take me back to the hotel and I got stuck here and he found me with his stuck girlfriend Taylor and he came over and tried to help me and grabbed my wrist and fell on top of me!" Once I was done I was out of breath and his line was silent. After I caught my breath I said his name "Jack." but he did respond. I checked my phone....dead. I loudly grunted and stood up. That's when I saw someone pointing there camera at me. I could still see Justin and Taylor walking on the beach. I looked at the camera guy and stuck up my middle finger. That's when I started trying to find my way back to the hotel. But I could already tell that its gonna be a very long day.