Always hurt

Selena

I was in the crowd as Ryan performed. But the one problem.
Justin was there. He had a beautiful voice like always. But what he was doing here? Out of all places here! RYAN! He set this up that little- "Hey Selena." A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Jack. "Woah what are you doing here?" I asked. Ok is this extremely hot dude following me around? I did not ask for a body guard. "Im here to see my cousin perform." I nodded and took a sip of my drink. But nearly chocked when I realized.
His cousin is possibly Justin.

I was wearing a short red dress with heels and my hair was in long spiral curls. I know that hair runs on Justin dads side for a fact. Shit shit shit I need to get out of here. They stopped performing and the crowd literally went wild. So wild that I was bumped into and fell back into Jack arms. He caught me quickly and we both laughed. "Selena." I heard. I sat up straight and saw Ryan and Justin standing there. Justin looked completely shocked. I couldn't believe it. He got older. Even though he had a more mature look he still was sexy. Selena control yourself. "Ryan."I said hugging him. "Wow my baby sister." I rolled my eyes. I missed this bozo. We pulled away and I smiled at Justin. "Nice to see you again." I said. "Nice to see you in the arms of my cousin." He said. Rude much? "Justin chill bro." Ryan said. "Wheres mom?" "I dont know I lost her." He groaned and I laughed. He left to go find her. "So you two know eachother? Jack asked. "We use to date...." I began. "Ya know until she left." I stayed silent. I couldn't really say anything."You did great." I said changing the subject. "Yeah Whatever." He said. I turned towards Jack and he smiled a little. "Uh im gonna go find my mom and head back to the hotel." I said. Jack smiled and told me goodbye and with that I walked out of the club to get fresh air. Alot was shooting through me. Why was he being such a dick? I didnt hurt him that bad...did I? Naw I couldn't have. Im never talking to him again. Ryan and my mom came out. "Selena I was just looking for you." He said. "Yup." I said. My mom looked tired. "Ryan its late so I think mom and I is just gonna go back to the hotel and go to sleep." "Aww come on Sel, mom can go back. You can hang with us...." I raised my eyebrow."I dont think im really wanted Ry.....but we could hang tomorrow." Ryan didnt look so happy. But he told us he loved us and left. Thats when I got a cab and went to the hotel with mom.

"SELENA!" I heard. I popped open my eyes and saw my brother Ryan standing over me wide eyed. "Ryan go away." "Come on Sel you promised you would hang with me today." I frowned. "Ryan I will beat your ass get OUT!" I quickly sat up. He frowned at me. I looked behind him and Justin stood close to the door looking at his phone. "If I go what are we going to do?" "Justin and I have to go to the studio to meet our manager. But after that we can go out to eat or something." I thought for a minute. Maybe..."Ok sure let me get dressed."
I put on some gray sweats on and a red coca cola shirt and some vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and left with Ryan and Justin. It was silent the way there. Ryan was driving tapping on the steering well humming. Justin was to concentrated to his phone is the passenger seat. And I? I just sat in the back and looked stupid. Until I got a text.
To: Selena
From: Jack
Hey beautiful. Wanna hang today?
I was tempted. But I guess Ryan really missed me. Even though it didnt seem like it when he never called nor texted.
To: Jack
From: Selena
Uh cnt 2day. Hanging out with the bro. Maybe some other time.
To: Selena
From: Jack
O alr.
I felt bad. Like really bad. "Shit bro." Ryan said. "What?" Asked Justin. One thing I didnt notice last night was that Justin voice had way more base to it. "I left the Practice CD at home." He frowned. "Well we have to go grab it." Justin replied. Ryan turned the car around amd went to there house. It was a quick minute since we wasnt that far. But when Ryan left to grab the CD...it was completely weird. I started softly humming the song they sung last night. It was catchy. I can be your lighter
And you be my addiction, I just need a Dose of you, You can take me higher, come fill my prescription, I just need a dose of you
Ryan said Justin wrote that song. I loved it because it was sexy and upbeat. "Your voice still havent change." He softly spoke. "You could always sing." He looked through the review mirror. His hazel soft eyes stinging through my heart. "Your voice is even more beautiful. I mean that song is just so...." "That song is about you." He said interrupting me. I stayed silent. "Look can we just ya know get along...atleast for Ryan sake." I said. He didn't speak. He just looks at his phone and smiled a bit. O lord that smiled. He looked back in the review mirror. "Look I never had any beef with you." "You sure made it seem like that last night." I snapped. He looked away. Hurt filled his eyes. I could tell. "Look im sorry Jay." I said. I leaned foward a bit and softly touched his shoulder. I dont know why I did that. He looked at my hand. And I quickly moved it. I leaned back. "Just give it up Selena." He said roughly. "Im over it....Im over you." That hurted. But I just nodded and looked out of the window. Yea...im ready to go home.