Dinner Part 1

Justin
My mom and dad decided to visit. I couldn't sleep all that night when my mom called. Memories of my dad beating me up came to mind. Nina came to mind. I missed my little sister. And she still mad at me for leaving. That morning Scooter invited a chef over that looked like a Victoria secret model. She was gonna make us breakfast.
She set a plate in front of me and Ryan. Ryan dug in...but me. I just took a few bites. Like old times. Can't believe I'm still scared of him.
I got myself dressed and waited for them.
There was a knock at the door. I opened it to my mom face. "Justy!" She exclaimed. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Hi." Nina said as I pulled away from mom embrace. "Come on Nina. You know you missed me." She looked at me blankly. "Uh no I don't." And she walked pass me into the house. Then there was my dad. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said. He just walked pass me into the house.
"Ok mom..................Alr love you.... Bye." Ryan said. He got off the phone and smiled. "My mom said she'll come over from a family dinner." He said and smiled. "Only her right." "No Selena and Demi." "OMG SELENA HERE!" Nina said. "That just literally made this stupid trip 100 times better." A huge smile was palstered on her face. "Who's Demi?" I asked Ryan ignoring Nina."Selena new Bff." He said and evily smiled at Nina. "Uh no! I am Selena one and only bff. This Demi chick or what ever her name is...got to go!" Nina said and stomped away. Ryan smiled at her. He still likes her.
Selena
"Omg Sel should I wear casual and fancy." I rolled my eyes. "It's just Ryan Justin and His parents and us." I said. I picked out my outfit pretty quick. "But I wanna make a good impression." She said. "Then go with a casual type of fancy...cute but not slutty." I said. "That's a good idea. Where you get that from?" I smiled. "My old friend Nina. She was the best." I said. The thought of her made me frown. I really missed her. "O....ok." Demi said. I took a shower and got dressed in a tan loose shirt and some skinny jeans and some brown combat boots. I curled my hair and did my make up. I straighten my mom hair and did her make up and Demi did her own stuff. We was prepared to go. "Mom." I said before we left. "Yes?" "Dont drink to much." And we got into the cab and left.
There hours was huge like a small mansion. My mom knocked om the door ans I stood behind her with Demi. My stomach churned. My heart was beating fast....I was so...nervous. The door swung open revealing Justin. He looked nice all dressed up and stuff. Claps for him. "Hey Mandy." He said and pulled her into a hug. I decided to stay back so I can be the last one he greeted. He gave Demi a small hand shake and me...he just looked at me. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said and pulled me into a very awkward hug. Eventually I quickly pulled back. It just didn't feel the same. I heard a car playing loud music pull up in the circle drive way. I was shocked when Taylor Swift got out the car. She was wearing a small gold dress and son really high heels. She also had son black Sun glasses on. As she saw me and Justin....She coughed. "Ima just go find a seat." I told Justin. "Wait..." he said. But instead of waiting I brushed pass him. I greeted Justin parents and sat down alone in the living room. I wasn't in the mood to communicate with people. My mom and Demi was conversating with Justin mom. Then I saw I figure in a distance. "Nina?" I asked. And yes...it was Nina. I screamed jumped up and hugged her. Tonight want gonna be a bad night after all.
***
I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN YEARS. Please wait until tomorrow to see Part 2. Love ya thanks!