Off to LA

Selena

The plane ride to LA wasnt fun. I had to keep getting up to throw up and I would have headaches. Bad ones. LAX was packed and full when we got out. The day was sunny and it was really hard to find our cab thats how crowded the place was. A girl bumped me and I dropped my suit case. "What the hell?" I said to her. She just look and walked away. Wow thanks for apologizing. I pushed myself until I saw A gomez sign. I practically dodge towards to man."Hello Miss. Gomez." I shook his hand and my moms. We followed him to the cab and he drove us to the hotel. To bad Dems couldn't make it. Its beautiful. Mom got in the shower once we reached our room. A perfect time to call Jack.
Justin

"So Ry man...." I began throwing the basketball in the air spinning in my chair. "Wassup." He said. He was working on some class work at the desk. "Who all you invite?" He stayed silent for a minute. "My mom......" I rolled my eyes."Thats all?" "Well....." he began but it was a knocked at the door. "Ill get it." I said and jumped up. "Who is it?" I asked."Scooter!" I opened the door and he barged in with two beautiful women behind her with fruit baskets and playing music. Hearing all the noise Ryan comes out the back room to see whats going on...."How's my 2 favorite boys." Scooter said. "Were good." Ryan said. I nodded agreeing. "Well these two lovely ladies have a gift for you." He said. One hands Ryan a fruit basket and I was handed one. "Our last rehearsal is im a hour. I want you boys to blow it!" He said. We agreed. After going over something's with Scooter him and the ladies left. "Bro were gonna kill it tomorrow night." I said high-fiving the excited Ryan."Yes we are....."