Begin

Selena

"Ok bye dems." I hung up the phone and set my groceries down on the counter. "Mom!" I called. No answer. See I let her live with me and she's never home. But she was here. She came out from the hallway on the phone."Uh huh." She said. "Who are you talking to-." "Shhhh." She said. "No Ryan I wasnt talking to you." Ryan? Why is he calling? He hasn't bothered to call me or mom for years. "Sure well fly there." She said. "Ok love you. Bye." She hung up with a huge smile on her face.

"Were going to LA." She said. "For what?" I asked putting the groceries away."Ryan's having this big performance and he wants us to come." I sighed. Why!!! "You could invite Demi if you want." She said helping me. "Maybe." Why now he wants to enter our life again. It was years ago since we last talked. And he changed his number. Why our of the ordinary he have to pop up like this? "Selena I know your not happy with Ryan...." my mom began."But this is a huge opportunity for him." I sighed. "Ill go....." she cheered with joy and hugged me. This trip is gonna be hell.

.......

I took 3 weeks off of work. Not only because of the trip. Because im thinking staying longer then expected. Like a vacation. I know I shouldn't take all these days off but ya know it happens. No it dont. I just need a vacation from my evil boss. Anyway it was Thursday and I decided to go to the store and picking up things well need for the trip. Mom wouldn't do it...since she became the irresponsible one and im being the parent. I was in the soap isle trying to decided the bunny in a field soap or flowers in a garden. Gosh they both smell so good. Maybe I should get both. "Selena Gomez?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw a tall handsome guy with like blonde hair and blue eyes. Well hello there.... "Thats me.....do I know you?" I asked. He looked awfully familiar. "We was in the same camp in sixth through eighth." He said and smiled. Gosh his smile!
"Omg you're Jack Harrison." I said. We hugged. We was actually pretty close. But lived so far we never really had contact and decided to leave it alone. He gave me his number and said I should call sometime. With a face and body like that. Ill be calling tonight.
When I got home my mom and I got ready our flight left that morning and we didnt want to miss it. My mom could tell I wasnt happy with Ryan. How he moved away and completely ignored mom and I for years then decided to come back into our lives.
He makes me sick.
We use to be so close. But he ruined that. And I dont think I could ever forgive him....Ever.