six

Justice's POV:

     I met Y/N a little bit over 24 hours ago. The only thing I wanted to do today was invite her out so that I can repay her for taking care of me. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even planning to see or talk to her again after this day. But, as time went on, she really started to grow on me. I expected her to be like every other girl in the valley. The typical rich, pretty, stuck-up, air headed, valley girl. But to my surprise, that wasn't the case at all. She actually had a lot in common with me. (Kind of) She had a broken family and a difficult home life. Even when I was the one doing the talking, I actually felt like I was being listened to for the first time. A lot of people hear me, but they don't listen.

    I wasn't very familiar with any of the "karate-valley-drama" since I didn't attend West Valley High. I actually attended the rivalry school: North Valley High. (Cheesy, I know!) I've heard bits and pieces of there being excessive fights over at West Valley, but I thought they were all just a bunch of rumors. But man, many West Valley High students seem even worse than I thought! They're all inconsiderate and selfish imbeciles. After seeing Y/N fight today, made something inside of me click. I watched her fight for her life against a man triple her size! She did it all for her boyfriend too, even though he screwed up not too long ago. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of compassion she had for him. She could hardly even breathe, but she didn't let that stop her. This made me realize how much she truly cares about the people in her life.

    Once I brought her home, I was shocked once again. I know her life was previously very bad, and is on the road to getting better. But the way her family was worried about her; brought me so much joy. I know how much it fucking sucks to grow up with a terrible home life. So to see her finally having a loving and caring family was truly warming. She deserved it all completely. In a way, I was almost a little bit jealous. Sure, my siblings care for me and love me. But, I don't think they even noticed the black eye on my face when I get home today. When her dad invited me in, I got so nervous, I just couldn't do it. When I said my goodbye to her this evening, I beat myself up for it the entire way home.

    She politely asked me for a friendly hug, but instead I awkwardly dabbed her up like an idiot! The reason why I didn't want to hug her, was because I knew that I would enjoy it. What I mean is; If I hugged her, I don't think I'd want to let go. I refuse to let in the feelings that are knocking at the door. I am not a home wrecker! Besides, I've only known her for a singular day. Even though I can't stop thinking about her... I will remain her friend, and nothing more than that. I. don't. like. her. like. that.

    Anthony's POV:

     I woke up Sunday morning with heavy eyelids. It wasn't from being tired. But it was either from taking a beating from the day before or the overwhelming weight of sadness. I sat up and checked my phone immediately. I left Y/N a message last night, asking her to come back to karate today and even have dinner with my family. I felt the misery dig deeper in my body when I saw that she didn't even bother to respond. Did she even see the message?

    For the rest of the morning I watched my phone like a hawk. I kept my ringer on as I got ready, as I ate breakfast, and even in the car on the way there. I was expecting her to not show up at this point. I just wish I could take back all that I did wrong. If I could turn back time, I would do it in an instant. It's not the same without her around, it feels like the universe is thrown out of place. The dojo was filled with people, but it still felt so dull. It has felt dull ever since she left. There was a lot of tension between my dad and Johnny. My dad was still upset with Johnny for giving me private karate lessons without his consent. But I think he knows that it would be wrong of him to be angry since he basically did the same thing to him before.