⁰⁰¹ buzzfeed article

BUBBLE GUM!

┍━━━━━━━━━»•» 𝓬𝓸𝔃𝓶𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 «•«━━━┑

BUZZFEED.COM

THE CLOVER SISTERS AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

The Clover sisters had their break out roles on the early 2010's sitcom 'Six and Two Threes' where they played the trio of Barlowe sisters, Daphne, Darcy and Dawn. But where are they now almost ten years later? Let's find out!

Scarlett Clover (Daphne Barlowe) is now a model for Versace and has been dabbling in her acting and producing. Over the past couple of years Scarlett has been in films such as 2022's Fresh, which is a horror movie about a cannibal, directed by Mimi Cave. Which you can now watch on Disney+.

Tori Clover (Darcy Barlowe) has been seen in many Broadway productions since 'Six and Two Threes' series finale, where she has played in many versatile roles. The actress has also been making lots of movies. Her most notable roles being Tessie in Steven Spielberg's 2022 adaptation of the hit musical, West Side Story. And Gabi in the film 'Do Revenge' where she plays the main character Eleanor's (Maya Hawke) love interest. She has also been known for her activism for the LGBTQIA+ community and is open about her own experiences in identifying as pansexual.

Lastly, Daisy Clover (Dawn Barlowe) has taken a step back from acting and has since settled more into social media where she currently has 12.4 million followers on tiktok. Where the influencer likes to sing and share her love for music. She recently announced that she is in production of a new album the title yet to be disclosed to the public, fans are in anticipation for the release since her last album - Solar Souls - was released in 2020 when she was just fourteen years old.

It seems to me that the little girls from Six and Two Threes have finally grown up and found their own paths in this world.

To read more about the Clover sisters clink the links below

Everything there is to know about Tori Clover's relationship with Matteo Alonso and why it ended

Daisy Clover announces new album set for release later this year

Has Tori Clover disappeared? It's been months since the actress was spotted out in public after her break up with Matteo Alonso

Scarlett Clover and her tips and tricks to being a model

Tori Clover comes out as pansexual and her statement on the matter

▬▬▬▬▬▬•⊰ ცɠ ⊱•▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHORS NOTE:
another quick update before I start posting actual chapters lmao. Because I changed the plot slightly I'm just rewriting some stuff but I might start posting some chapters later today :))

This is also just a nice little intro into to Tori and her family I guess.

-alyssa <3

┕━━━»•» 𝓬𝓸𝔃𝓶𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮 «•━━━━━━━━━┙