Chapter 5 💫

A/N: Drink some water, babe ❤️ touch some (gr)ass while you at it.

"Kegio," you say in a hushed tone

Hawks stood there for a moment as he took a good look at the woman who had just said his government name. Then it hits him like a fret train. Your beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, your smell. He could easily sense it all came full circle.

"Y/n" He stumbles back and feels like he will pass out.

"Keigo!" you yelled as you tried to grab him and Kotaro from falling.

"I'm okay." He caught himself while still holding Kataro. "It's... it's you; it's really you... I've been looking - "

"I don't mean to cut this family reunion short, boss, but we have some citizens looking this way." Tokoyami chimes in.

Hawks noticed people begin to whisper and pull out their phones

He immediately covered you and Kotaro up with his wings

"That's so cool," Kotaro says, brushing Keigo's wings with his hands. He snapped his neck to look at the little boy. He was observing his features and the little wings he had. Slowly the pieces came together, and with tears beginning to form in his eyes, he looked at you. Already knowing the answer, he just wanted you to say it.

"Is he mine?" he whispered

"Yeah, he's your Keigo .. he's your son," you say with a smile

Keigo turned to look at Kotaro, who was now looking confused. You haven't explained to Kotaro that he had a dad. He always thought it was just you.

"Boss, let's go back to the agency Tokoyami suggested

"Right, hold on, you two." Keigo scooped you into his arms as he took off for the sky. You started to scream at the top of your lungs at the sudden rush. Kotaro was laughing and holding his arms out like he was flying too.

Keigo looked down at you both, holding you close to him. From that moment, he swore he wouldn't let you out of his sight ever again.

"Hey beautiful, we're here," he coos

You opened your eyes. You were now on a balcony at his agency.

"I wanna fly again!" Kataro shouts as he wiggles in Keigo's arms

"Hold on, buddy. How about you and Dark Shadow grab some cookies from the lobby, okay?"

"Yay! Cookies! Kataro dashed inside behind Tokoyami, who nodded to Hawks to give some space for you to talk.

You watched as Kotaro made his way, with Tokoyami closing the door.

Keigo offered a seat next to him on the couch.

" I don't even know where to start. I can't believe it's really you! And our son... you had our baby.." Keigo trails off

"Maybe we should start at the beginning and go from there?" you suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that," Keigo said

Both of you took turns explaining what happened. You were almost in tears realizing Keigo never stopped looking for you. He felt heartbroken that he didn't know Tokoyami was talking about your friend Sora that day you came to his agency. He felt terrible. He could have been there for you and Kotaro.

"Just to clarify, you're not dating Fuyumi?"

"Oh god no, she's sister to me, and eraserheard would kill me if I stole her from him. Which would never happen." Keigo lightly chuckled.