𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜

"If it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts

"If it is true that there are as many minds as there are heads, then there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts."

-Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

AFTER A TRAIN WRECK of a morning both parties were rather glad that they were able to spend time away from one another in order to complete the lessons they had that day. Arabella in due time was able to fix the disastrous mess on her head with the help of Velinva who had, in earlier years, previously made the same mistake as her.

The trio of girls including Arabella, Annika and Velinva made their way towards the Potions classrooms. Earlier on in their school lives people often viewed the friendship between the three to be a rather odd one due to the mismatched houses. Arabella was sorted into Slytherin, Velinva into Ravenclaw and Annika into Gryffindor.

People and their opinions were far too nosy. The idea of them not conforming to the stereotypes that were set due to the colours they adorned on their back was practically ineffable. At the end of the day all three of them cared for one another and their morals aligned so it didn't matter to them what others thought as long as they were happy.

Annika collected the other two girls into a hug before they had to depart into their respective classes. Of course both Velinva and Arabella stood awkwardly with their bodies stiff and their palms very gently patting the blonde's shoulder. This didn't put her off but eventually the hug did come to a close as they all needed to enter their classes.

"I will miss the both of you terribly." Annika whined whilst walking away with her hand outstretched towards them.

"You will manage and besides we will only be apart for an hour." Velinva bluntly spoke not quite understanding the exaggeration in her friend's tone.

Arabella smiled politely and waved with her hand before gently tugging Vel's bag strap so that her attention could be bought down to her. "Do you think we will be having to brew the Pepperup Potion?" She queried.

"Perhaps, we did just have to complete homework based on it for the theoretical uses, side effects and the method just last week so it would be logical." Velinva replied whilst pulling open the heavy door that revealed the potions classroom.

Sadly, Arabella realised as she entered the room that the class was split into houses so she was unable to sit next to Velinva which was rather annoying. She ended up sitting next to Evan Rosier which happened to be the worst place she could have sat.

"Oh Gonzales, lovely to see you as always." He displayed his teeth in a smile for Arabella and she so desperately wished she could just punch him square in the face.