Chapter Three

Clemont POV
Maybe having ash stay in my old study wasnt that good of an idea... i mean what if he finds the letter... well, letters that i was to scared to give to him. Hopefully bonnie doesn't show him...

"Show him what?" Bonnie says. oh no..i was thinking out loud again!!

"u-uh... n-nothing of importance! ehehe...." i sheepishly say, i cant tell if she buys it or not. Either way she goes back to playing with Dedenne. A few minutes pass as im just mindlessly scribbling my thoughts down in a notepad.

*BAM*

Ash practically breaks down the door. "CLEMONT!!!!!!!" he screams. holding some kind of brochure.

"What the-!?" i say genuenly confused. i push up my glasses to get a better look. ah of course, it's the vanilite ice cream place.

"I FELL VICTIM TO THE MARKETING OF THIS SHOP AND WE ARE GOING NOW." he says grabbing my hand.

by the time we get out the door i am gasping for air.

"-huff- at least let me get my -huff- inhaler!" i say struggling to breath. Ash grabs something out of his coat pocket.

"i nabed it for ya! no need to worry!" he hands me my inhaler and i take a few deep breathes through it. i put the inhaler in my backpack and we continue walking.

[lil time jumpluff]

I, of course settled for the usual lemon sorbet. Ash, on the other hand, got pretty much every flavor posible. I'll say it cost a pretty penny but dad said hed cover it. Ash and i were pretty deep in conversation when i felt a small tugging on my jumper.

"Huh?" i look down and see a slurpuff. I looks at me dead in the eyes.

"Slurpuff! Stop running off like that!" i hear a familiar voice say. Its miette!

"Huh? Oh my god sorry for that, clemont! Slurpuff keeps running off to beg for treats hehe!" She says picking up slurpuff. Ash laughs and i cant help but laugh too.

"Its all good! Its good to see you again miette! Hows it been?" Ash says, taking another bite of his ice cream.

" Never better! Serena and I have been dating for about a year now and we've never been happier!" She says. Slurpuff wiggles in her arms purring.

"Now, now, slurpuff. Settle down..." miette sighs, petting slurpuff.

"Go tell serena i say hi okay?" ash says smiling, miette nods and runs off.

"Glad theyre doing okay! Miette and serena always seemed like a good pair! just like us!" ash says, i turn bright red. d-did he just-!

"u-mhm! t-theyre perfect! ehehe...." i say, trying to hide my hopeless romanticism. I just really hope miette cant tell.

after a while i notice ash has finished his ice cream. i offer to throw his trash away, he nods and i walk to the trash can. I'm glad i got to spend this time with him, it's been a huge stress reliever. especially with the the break-out of team spore members. Team spore has been targeting gym leaders all over kalos, hell they've even tried to target prof. Sycamore! Ramos was able to fend them off with a bit of help from korrina but sadly, team spore took over their gyms. Since Ramos' gym has already been taken over, logically that means i'm the next target. I've been taking my pokémon with me everywhere making sure that if anything happens i have at least some backup. Having ash here though, i feel so much safer! I wish he could stay here forever...

[word count: 607]