☁ finally confessing || tanjiro kamado ☁

Start

Just kinda thought the music was good so that's why it's there

Tanjiro finally confesses his feeling for you--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

You and tanjiro were training together for the day. You were swiftly moving in and out and quickly got behind him and hit one of his vital points that made him fall down and not be able to move.

"How can you do that!" Tanjiro tried tilting his head but he couldn't so you grabbed his collar and lifted him up. His head was now resting on your shoulder. "It's called Chi blocking you have to find the right vital point!" you un chi blocked tanjiro.

He tried walking but almost fell. "Woah woah woah buddy you can't move for like an hour soooo... I'll bring youuuuu.... OH I'll bring you to the butterfly estate" (Y/n) picked up the male bridal style and ran to the estate.

While they were running tanjiro couldn't stop but stare at the beautiful male holding him. He blushed and gulped then turned his head away. (Y/n) slowed down when he was getting close to the estate.

"Anddd... Hereeee... Weeeeee... Are" (Y/n) stopped walking and looked up at the doors and walked up and knocked. It took a minute before Kanao opened the door with her usual smile.

"Why hello Kanao I was wondering if tanjiro could rest here while he recovers. I kinda chi blocked him so he won't be able to move for an hour" Kanao nodded and let you walk in before she led you to the beds.

You set tanjiro down and tucked him into the bed. "Ok I will be back in an hour or so bye tanjiro" you kissed his forehead and walked away. Tanjiro blushed a deep crimson color and slightly tilted his head away.

With you

"Inosuke how many times do we have to do this you're practicaly already exhausted" (Y/n) looked at the battered male. "WE WILL DO THIS UNTIL I WIN!" he charged at you again and you just stepped out of the way making him run straight into a tree.

"HAHAHA!" you whipped a tear from your eyes and then looked up. Not having enough time to react inosuke ran into you making both of you tumble in the grass. You guys finally stopped with him on top of you pinning you down.

"HAHA THE MIGHTY INOSUKE BEAT THE ENEMY" He got up and ran away. You stared up into the sky before sighing. "You ok (Y/n)!" tanjiro saw what happened and slowly made his way over to you.

"Oh yeah I'm fine!... Why are you out of bed?!" you immediately got up and held his shoulders. He blushed and averted his eyes from your own. "O-oh Shinobu said I could leave because I could move" tanjiro looked every but your face so you grabbed his chin with your hand and made him look at you.

His blush deepened when he felt your hand on his chin. "Are you sure your okay your feeling kinda hot" (Y/n) placed his other hand on the male's forehead.

"U-ummm I'm f-fine" his lip was slightly trembling trying to hold back from just kissing the male in front of him. "Hmm your lip is slightly trembling are you sur- MPH" (Y/n) stopped his sentence when tanjiro's lips smashed into his own.

(Y/n) stood there a little shocked until he slowly kissed back. Tanjiro pulled away when he felt he needed air. He stared up slightly at the male. (Y/n) had a deep blush coating his features.

"So that's what you think of me" (Y/n) smiled and tanjiro slightly smiled back still a little shocked from what he just did. "S-so ummm s-sorry" tanjiro rubbed his neck slightly.

"Oh no don't be sorry I quite enjoyed it actually!" tanjiro's eyes widened a little a deeper blush coating his features. "S-so you like m-me" tanjiro pointed at his chest and you nodded.

"I've liked you ever sense we first met!" you smiled down at the male. Tanjiro smiled while looking down. "But..." tanjiro looked back up at the male slightly cowering when he saw the expression you had on your face.

"YOU SHOULD STILL BE IN BED RIGHT NOW!" you hoisted him over your shoulder and walked back into the butterfly estate. Tanjiro hid his face in his sleeves. You passed Aoi and she gave you a knowing smirk.

You blushed and quickly left. You made it into a room and set tanjiro on the bed. "Now stay here for a while until you can walk normally" you kissed his cheek this time and walked off. Tanjiro touched where you kissed him and he lightly smiled.

When you walked outside you saw Aoi putting laundry on the clothing line. "So he finally confesses to my boy (Y/n)" Aoi turned around with a smug look. "Oh shut up!" you ran away with a blush. Aoi laughed and continued to put up the laundry.

After about 10 minutes Tanjiro was feeling fine so he walked out of the room for the second time and saw a couple flowers and ohagi sitting outside of the door. Tanjiro blushed and looked up when he heard a chuckle.

"Ara Ara~ looks like you finally confessed and looks like he accepted" Shinobu smiled at the young male. Tanjiro nodded rapidly and blushed quickly grabbing the presents and leaving. (With paying respect of course)

Tanjiro made his way outside and saw Zenitsu, inosuke and you sitting by a tree. "Ah Tanjiro! Did you like the gifts!" you smiled and tanjiro made his way over and sat across from you. "I did ty! But I didn't eat them yet soo care for some" tanjiro held out the ohagi and you took it with a laugh and ate it.

"Wait wait wait you guys are a thing now!" Zenitsu shrieked. You smiled and nodded. "He confessed to me today" zenitsu stared at the two of you before abruptly getting up.

"Well then I still have a chance with Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu ran off and tanjiro got up and chased him. "... you want some ohagi" you offered Inosuke some and he grabbed it out of your hands before smashing it on his mouth... Eating it? His eyes twinkled before he grabbed more and ate the whole thing.

You stared at him before resting your back on the tree trunk. Tanjiro came back with a saddeded look before brighting up when he saw you sleeping peacefully. He shuffled over to you and sat down on the side of you.

He rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes. You slightly opened your eye and looked down at tanjiro. (Y/n) smiled warmly before making them both comfortable.
𖤓
*
𖤓
*
𖤓
*
End

----Bonus----

"Quick Quick! Take a pic before they wake up!" Aoi was shacking zenitsu's shoulders. "I'm doing it!" SNAP. They all looked down at the picture and cooed at the cute scene. "Now hurry up we don't want to be caught!" Mitsuri grabbed the photo and ran away.

They all chase after her trying to get the picture.

End
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone hoped you all enjoyed this story! You know I tried not making it rush to fast you know like fully sleeping on each other but I decided that they already did that on the regular. So yeah hoped you enjoyed. Hope your all heathy and safe! Bye lov u all! ♡ᜊ

Words: 1254