☁was that flashy||tengen uzui x male reader ☁

Start

Tengen wants to impress you so he shows up to your estate to show you a surprise

Key words:
Any action
(Authors note)
'Thoughts'
------------------------------

Knock Knock. 'Huh who's at my door this late at night'  "coming!". You walked to your door and opened it revealing your boyfriend tengen waiting and smiling.

"Oh hey Uzui what do you want?" tengen smiled wider then before. He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder. "Wahh! Uzui!" you squirmed a bit.

"Just calm down baby I'm taking you to see a surprise and it shall be ✨flashy✨!" Uzui ran off to a secluded area in the woods. When you made it he set you down and patted your head.

"Now close your eyes I can't let you see the surprise" you nodded and closed your eyes. Tengen grabbed your hands and led you somewhere. "Ok now open your eyes" tengen let go of your hands and you opened your eyes and saw a beautiful lake with the moon and stars reflecting off of it.

"Oh Wow... It's gorgeous.." you we're amazed by the beauty of it. "You're right it is gorgeous" you turned towards tengen and saw him looking at you in awe. You blushed and looked back at the lake.

"But that's not all I wanted to do.." you looked back at your boyfriend and saw he was sweating and blushing. "Huh what else could be better than this" you joked and saw tengen smile then turned into a goofy smile.

"Well..." he slowly got on 1 knee and pulled out a box from a pocket. You gasped. "Y/n M/n L/n it has been an honor being your loving boyfriend of 7 year's. And I'm happy to say that i want to take this relationship to the next level and better level. So Y/n will you make me the happiest man and marry me and become Y/n tengen" (I believe that's his last name idk or maybe it's Uzui who knows) .

"Yes a millions times yes!" you hugged him tightly and sobbed. Tengen smiled and took your hand placing the ring on it. He got up and picked you up spinning you around.

When he stopped spinning you around be set you down and passionately kissed you on the lips. "WOOOO YEAH!" you guys pulled away and saw mitsuri clapping and jumping up and down.

"YOU GUYS ARE A ENGAGED KYAAAAA!" she ran in between trees. You and tengen looked at each other before laughing.

This will definitely be a night you both will remember.

End

Ik this was really short. It was shorter then my others. But I enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed it also. But I hope you're all heathy and safe! Bye lov u all!!!! ෆෆෆෆෆ ❤❤❤❤❤

Words. 472