🍋toys~||giyuu x reader🍋

Start

Modern au!
Warnings: long, toys, car sex?, overstimulation, public, teasing, humiliation kink?, one sadistic mf reader

My man's gotta dumpy! 😎🤏😉🕶️🤏Anywayyssssss----You and giyuu decided to have a little fun and use some toys~------------------------------

Anywayyssssss
----
You and giyuu decided to have a little fun and use some toys~
------------------------------

"Hey babe I'm ready to go to the restaurant!" giyuu yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Hey actually can you come up here really quick! I gotta show you something before we leave!" you yelled back.

'What's he want to show me?' giyuu thought walking up your stairs and into the shared bedroom. "You needed something babe-" giyuu's eyes widened as he saw you with a pretty big vibrator in your hand.

"I-uhhh w-what's that for babe" giyuu asked slightly nervous. "Well my sweet sweet darling this!" you hold up the vibrator, "is the key to make you weak! Before the real thing" you smiled in satisfaction as you watched giyuu's already widened eyes widen even more with a very deep blush coating his features.

"I-uhh-huh!?" he said setting down his jacket and mistakenly stepping closer to you. You smirked and grabbed his waist pulling him closer to you're side. "May I? Because if you don't want to that's fine but all the fun will go away when the people can't see your aroused face~" giyuu blushed again.

"I-i mean I g-guess" he said looking away from you. " Awesome! Now let's just help you out" you said before taking off his pants, setting up the vibrator, etc., etc. He blushed already feeling hot even tho the thing wasn't even turned on yet.

"Hmm so this says it's the highest setting.." you trailed off hitting the button which made giyuu let out a surprised moan and almost fall on the floor if it wasn't for you catching him. "T-too f-far~" giyuu said holding onto your arm for support.

"Ok!" you said before turning it down to the lowest setting. "That good for now?" you asked as he nodded. "Alright let's do this thing!" you wrapped giyuu's arm around yours as you walked him out to the car.

You led him around and put him in the passengers seat as you closed the door and made your way to the drivers side. You turned on the car and made your way to the fancy restaurant. "Let's see how this turns out when people see ya" you said smirking but still keeping your eyes on the road.

"Mhm... Just.. Just take it easy with me.. Ok" he looked at you with slightly droopy eyes. "Can't promise it but I'll try!" you said grabbing his thigh pretty close to his dick.

He blushed looking outside of the window. Not long after you pulled up into the parking lot by the valet. The valet walked up to the car as you and giyuu stepped out of the car.

You handed him the keys as he got into the car finding a parking spot. Giyuu wrapped his arm around yours as you walking into the restaurant. "Hello sir do you have a reservation?" the worker asked.