10. wιcca envy

January 5th, 1999

January 5th, 1999

"I don't know, guys, the Betsey Johnson dress might be a bit too much for work," Prue exclaimed as three out of the four Halliwells carried a handful of boxes and bags through the front door.

"That's what a new wardrobe is all about, pushing the limits," Phoebe said.

"Yeah, and stretching the budget. Maybe I should just check with Piper,"

The minute those words left Prue's lips, a fit of giggles were heard coming from the kitchen. The three focused their attention onto the noise only to see an indisposed Piper and Leo.

"Oh, my God. Prue—" Parker gasped as her eyes went wide.

A mortified expression washed over Piper as her hands went up and froze Leo in place, making her lose her footing and slide across the ground towards her sisters.

Prue and Phoebe let out chuckles as they helped their sister from the ground as Parker tried to hold in her laughter.

"Uhh. I'm so embarrassed,"

"Of course, she might have other things on her mind, like having her way with the handyman," Phoebe motioned towards Leo.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be shopping?"

"Obviously," Prue smirked.

"Ooh, look, front-clasp bra. She means business," Phoebe pointed out.

"Serious business," Parker murmured, which only made Piper swat away her sister's hand and cover her half naked body.

"Do you mind?"

"No, are you kidding? I think it's great, as long as he's not still on the clock," Phoebe joked.

"That's not what I mean. You guys have to get out of here before he unfreezes, I never know how long this thing lasts," Piper looked around at the plethora of items displayed on the floor. "How much did you guys spend?"

Phoebe pursed her lips, "Lot's. Prue's new look is perfect for an S.H.W,"

"What's an S.H.W?" Prue asked.

"Single hot witch,"

"Prue, are you sure this isn't depression buying, you know post breakup?" Piper inquired.

Phoebe reached down into a bag and pulled out a red lingerie top, "Does this look like something a depressed woman would wear?"

"Hmm, maybe you should borrow it," Prue held it towards Piper, teasing the girl.

"Ok, time's up. You three gotta go. Go on. Go in there, and be quiet!" She ordered, pushing her sisters into the living room.

"We will if you will," Parker stated.

The three only stayed hidden for a couple of seconds before sneaking around the corner and watching the two head up the stairs as Piper sneered at them.