Episode 2.2

"What the fuck is going on," Winter angrily swears at the four women standing in the room.

"It seems you might have a concussion of some sort but we need to make tests to make sure," the doctor informs along with the nurse who's checking her charts.

"I don't need it."

"You do," Minju exclaims.

"No offense but I don't even know who the fuck you're supposed to be." The statement earned a worried look between Karina and Minju.

"Annnd that's why we need the test," the doctor intervenes.

Winter looked at her girlfriend with pleading eyes, "Can we just go home please?"

Minju took note of the affectionate voice coming from the younger woman. "She remembers you?" She asked Karina.

The latter nodded, "I think Winter's a little bit confused."

"I'm not!" Winter bursts out before feeling a sharp pain on her ribs.

Karina had to stop herself from rushing to her side and just watched Minju do her job.

Minju immediately placed her hand on Winter's shoulder and inquired where she felt the pain. The action, however, was not welcomed by the petite woman. "Get the fuck away from me."

"What's happening darling? Are you playing your pranks again?"

Winter was thrown off by the endearment and looked to Karina for help. "I- I don't know you, p-please leave me alone."

Minju touched Winter's hand and caressed something. All of a sudden, the latter finally took notice of a golden band attached to her ring finger.

It awfully looked the same as the other woman.

"No," Winter sternly voiced out.

"Darling..." Minju gently whispers in a pleading tone.

"I am not whatever you think I am. You're the one who should be test—"

"I'm your wife, please Win—"

"I. Am. Not. Your. Fucking. Wife. I'm—" Winter harshly pulled away from Minju.

Instead, she gazed at Karina once again. "I'm yours," she helplessly cried out.

The doctor and the nurse intervened once again and suggested the four of them should talk outside instead. Anxious, Winter immediately grabbed Karina's hand before demanding her to, "please stay."

Minju frowned at their hands before composing herself and urging Karina to stay with Winter.

When three women finally left the room, Karina immediately inched closer to Winter. This action prompted the latter to hold her lover's hand tighter.

"I'm scared."

Karina on her bed, facing Winter. "You'll be fine."

Winter examined her lover's face. "I'm yours," she declared once again and attempted to remove the offending ring on her hand before Karina stopped her in her tracks.

"You're not my wife nor my girlfriend."

"I am your girlfri—"

"You're not. We're just been best friends since forever Winter. Please..." Karina drawls out, avoiding her gaze, "Please don't do this to me."

"No, baby, I don't know what happened. I don't even know who the fuck that woman was, w-we were just together, we were home and suddenly t-there's this explosion—"

"What are you talking about?"

"We're at home and I went out of the room and I watched the explosion engulf our dorm."