| 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 |

Luigi's POV

It's been a couple days since my birthday. I spent the past few days keeping Junior occupied and visiting Peach as often as I could.

I tried to get her to step out of her cell to try to get her more comfortable in the castle. Though she decided against it, which was understandable.

Since she wouldn't come to us, me and Junior would always come to her. She didn't seem intimidated by Junior since he was only a kid and wasn't responsible for her being here. The three of us would play board games and read together to pass the time.

Whenever the three of us hung out, Bowser would usually drop cupcakes or some other sweet for the three of us to share. While Peach seemed less frightened by Bowser than the day of my birthday, Bowser could tell that his presence still intimidated her so he never overstayed his welcome.

Tonight I found myself in Bowser's room alongside Junior. The three of us were on the carpet playing board games while snacking on the cookies I made this afternoon.

I watched as Bowser rolled the dice before proceeding to move his character piece a few spaces forward.

"You landed on my property again, dad." Junior smirked.

"Come on. Can't you just let it slide this one time?" Bowser asked.

"No can do dad. I play to win. Now pay up."

"Luigi, help me." Bowser whined.

"Sorry Bowser. I can hardly help myself. The kid has practically taken all my money too. Besides, I'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules if I did." I shrugged.

Bowser rolled his eyes before handing Junior the last of his money, bringing a satisfied look on his face.

"You know, the two of you could forfeit now. Unless you want a repeat of the last game." Junior offered.

Me and Bowser exchanged a look before coming to the same conclusion.

"Alright. We forfeit. You win, again." I said.

"Yes!" He cheered before hopping up, playfully dancing around the room over his victory.

"I hate losing." Bowser grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Relax, it's all in good fun. Besides, Junior seems to be really enjoying himself." I smiled which seemed to change Bowser's grumpy expression to a smile.

"Yeah. I suppose he is." He said before getting up and picking up Junior." Alright little guy. It is way past your bedtime."

"It's not that late, is it?" Junior asked.

"It's almost 12 o'clock Junior. It's best if you get some rest." I said getting up.

"Aww... But I'm not even that tired." He said right before yawning.

"We'll have all day tomorrow to play, alright?" I said, giving him a smile.

"Well... Alright. Could you guys tuck me in?" Junior asked.

Me and Bowser exchanged nods before looking back at Junior.

"Of course." I smiled.

The three of us headed up to Junior's room. Bowser neatly placed him in bed as I tucked him in. Bowser handed him the plushie I helped Junior fix a few days ago. Me and Bowser stared down at him as a smile formed on Junior's face.

"I love you guys." Junior said.

"We love you too." Me and Bowser both said together.

Junior shut his eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.