Murder Family

"I Was A Good Person Before It All Went Down. I Was Good My Entire Life. You Do Everything Right In Life. Play By All The Rules And Still Get Sent Down Here With All The Hitlers And Epsteins Of The World."

Blitzø And Lilly Are In His Office, Looking Bored As Mrs. Mayberry Paces The Room.

"After One Measly Massacre Propelled By Blind Rage. SoThat's Why I'm Here. To Get My Revenge." Mrs. Mayberry Turns Around, Revealing Her Demon Form. Her Face Is Partially Shadowed By Blinds. She Holds A Cigarette In Her Hand.

"I Mean, Was She Hotter?" Blitzø Questioned.

Mrs. Mayberry Glares At Blitzø From The Remark He Made.

"I'm Just Saying I Had A Hard Time Understanding The Unprompted Melodrama You Just Spat At Me, Tits." Blitzø Added, Remarked.

Mrs. Mayberry Soon Seethes With Anger And A Red Aura Glows Around Her.

"Anywayyyy, I Don't Think You Quite Understand How We're Operating Down Here." Blitzø Said As He Stands And Walks Around His Desk, "See, We Take Revenge Out On The Living, And It Sounds Like The Core Cast Of Your Sitcom Of Death..."

This Makes Ms. Mayberry Clench Her Fist Even Harder And An Aura Glows Again.

"...Frankly Are All Probably Down Here In Hell With You. Boop!" And Blitzø Boops Her On The Nose.

Lilly Slapped Blitzø's Face With Her Tail.

"Blitzø, Stop Aggravating Her!" Lilly Scolded.

Lilly Turned To Ms. Mayberry And Bowed Her Head.

"I'm Sorry About Him, Ma'am. He's Always Like This. But, If I May Ask, Why Do You Want Revenge? From What You Told Us, It Sound Like You Already Killed Your Dumb Excuse Of A Husband And The Son Of A Bitch Who Had Sex With Him." Lilly Stated.

"Not All Of Them. That Whore Survived. Now They All Call Her A Hero. Between The Talk Shows And The Donation Bullshit, She Made So Much Goddamn Cash. Getting Shot Was The Best Thing To Happen To Her!" Ms. Mayberry Explained.

Lilly And Blitzø Looked Slightly Surprised.

"So, Let Me Get This Straight. After You Tried To Kill That Son Of A Bitch, Everyone Started Calling Her A Hero, But They Don't Even Know The Reason Why She Got Shot In The First Place? For Satan's Sake, Human Are Extremely Stupid These Days." Lilly Said.

"I Know, Right?" Blitzø Asked.

Mrs. Mayberry's Purple Fists Create Cracks On Blitzø's Desk As She Smashed Down On It. "SHE IS NOT A HERO!!" She Leaned In Close To Blitzø's Face, Her Face Red With Anger As Lilly Leaned Back.

"Mm-Hmm. Yeah, Okay, Yeah, My Thoughts Exactly." Blitzø Said, Rapidly Pressed A Red Button From Underneath His Desk.

***

A Red Light Flashes By A Label Reading "Deranged Client". The Other Labels Read "More Coffee," "Soiled My Pants," "Horny Client," "Client Giving Birth," "Ghost," And "Stolas."

Moxxie, Who's Holding A Black And Red Cossbow In His Hands, Doesn't See the Red Light.

In Front Of Him Is A Picture Of A Amiling Family: A Father, A Mother, A Baby, And Two Children. His Arms Are Shaking As The Pointer Hovers Around The Man's Crotch Area.

"Moxxie, Stop Shaking. You're Gonna Shoot Our Only Hellhounds!" Millie Said..

Twyla Sits On A Gray Couch With Loona Layed On Her Lap And Holds Up The Family Picture In One Hand And Her Phone In The Other. 

"Wow, I Feel So Loved Here." Loona Said, Sarcastically.

"Just Be Glad That You're Being Acknowledge, At Least." Twyla Stated.