Spring Broken

I.M.P Were Driving In The Immediate Murder Professionals Van, Blitzø Was Behind The Wheel As Loona Sat In The Passenger Seat While Moxxie, Millie, Striker, Lilly And Twyla Were In The Back Seat.

Suddenly, A Rock Song Came On.

"I Love This Song!" Blitzø Said.

Blitzø: You Were The Spicy Little Demon

With The Uh Bleach Blonde Hair

As Blitzø Was Singing, Loona Looked A Little Annoyed And Moxxie, Striker And Lilly Covered Their Ears To Block The Song As Twyla Just Blocked The Noise While Millie Just Smiled, Not Bothered By The Music.

Fieeeendin' For Uh Good Lookin'

When I Caught Your Stare

Thooought It Might Be Love, But You Went

Blitzø Was Gonna Park The Van At The Office Building In The City, Only For A Pink Car To Take It.

"Oh, Holy Shit!" Blitzø Said As He Slams On The Breaks.

Blitzø Managed To Stop The Car In Time

"Oh, You Suck For Life, Do Ya? Strikes, Megaphone!" Blitzø Said.

"Fine." Striker Said, Giving Him The Megaphone.

Blitzø Went To The Passenger Seat And Yells At The People Who Took Their Spot Gets Out From The Window.

"Listen Up, You Unoriginal Pink Scum Dumb! You Have Three Goddamn Seconds To Get Your Ride Out My Parking Spot!" Blitzø Yelled Into The Megaphone.

A Man And Woman Steps Out Of Her Car With High Heels And Boots, Causing Lilly To Freeze The Moment She Recognized The Man, And Blitzø Lowered The Megaphone, Feeling Shocked.

"Oh, Shit... Verosika/ Justin!" Blitzø And Lilly Exclaimed.

Verosika Blows A Bubble Of Pink Gum Before It Pops.

"Blitzo." Verosika Said.

"Lavinia." Justin Said.

"I Should Have Known You'd Be Here. I Could Smell Fish For Miles. Which Is Odd Because I Believe The Nearest Ocean Is..." Blitzø Falls And Faceplants Onto The Ground Before Lilly Walked Over To Help him Stand Up. "...Three Rings Down!"

"And I Should Have Known You'd Be Here When I Heard The Amber Alerts." Verosika Said, Holding Her Flask.

"You Got Some Nerve Coming Here, You Good For Nothing Prick! I Should've Known You'd Come Here, I Could Smell Skunks For Miles! Which Is Weird, 'Cause I Believe You Could Find Them Four Rings Down!" Lilly Exclaimed.

"And I Should've Known You'd Be Here When I Heard The Deadly Flower Of Hell Works Here." Justin Commented

"Oh, Yeah? I'm Surprised They Let Your Fat Ass Out Of Rehab. I Can See You're Still A Drunken Whore, Verosika, Clutching Onto That Beelzejuice Bottle Like It's The Last Cock In Hell!" Blitzø Commented.

"I'm Surprised Some Prick Had The Nerve To Bail You Out Of Fucking Prison! I Can Still See That You're Still The Same Drunken Fucksucker, Clutching Onto That Spirytus Flask Of Yours Like It's The Last Dick In All Of Hell!" Lilly Yelled.

Verosika Flipped Her Long Hair Back, Dramatically.

"They Let Us Out Because We're Still Famous, And Rehab And Prison Is For Sad, Loser Wash Ups." Verosika Took A Drink From Her Bottle And Wipes Her Mouth With Her Thumb. "...So Your Sister And Cousin Says Hi."