The Yates Birthday Breakout Part 1

At I.M.P Headquaters, Everyone Was Getting Ready To Go On Their Next Killing Job.

"Compass, CB Radio, Disguises." Lilly Said, Looking At The Checklist.

The Young Hellhound Brought Two Life Jackets, One With Hot Dogs And One With Peanuts.

"Hot Dog And Peanut Costumes." Twyla Said.

"I'm Sorry, What?" Loona Asked, Confused.

"You Know, In Case The Job Takes Too Long And Some Of Us, Probably Striker Or Blitzø, Goes Mad With Hunger, We Can Put These On. Blitzø Isn't A Big Fan Of Hot Dogs And Striker's Allergic To Peanuts , So They Won't Eat Us." Twyla Explained.

"Are You Saying Striker And Blitzø Would Rather Eat Us Than Hot Dogs And Peanuts?" Lilly Asked.

"Well, I Am Not A Big Fan Of Hot Dogs." Blitzø Stated.

"And I Am Allergic To Peanuts." Striker Added.

Moxxie And Lilly Tossed The Life Jackets Aside.

"I Think We'll Be Fine." Lilly Said.

"Is There Anything You Want Me To Do?" Twyla Asked.

"Well, We Got Everything. Millie's Got The Canteens, Blitzø Got The Snipers." Lilly Said.

The Two Imps And The Young Hellhound Turned To See Blitzø Standing On The Front Desk While Holding Two Snipers In His Hands.

"Nautical Leap Year!" Blitzø Exclaimed.

Blitzø Almost Landed On Loona, But She Managed To Move Out Of The Way.

"Nailed It." Blitzø Said.

Loona Then Pounced On Blitzø And Started Beating Him Up.

"Relax. We're Probably Gonna Gone For A Couple Of Hours." Lilly Assured.

"Okay. Let's Go Take Those Sons Of A Bitch Down And Bring Them To The Flaming Pits Of Hell Where They Belong." Twyla Said.

Then, Blitzø Stopped Her Right In Front Of Her.

"Uh, Actually, Twyla. Maybe You Should... Stay Behind." Blitzø Said.

"What?! Why?!" Twyla Asked, Confused.

Blitzø Looked Beack At Moxxie And Striker, Who Gave Him A Thumbs Up.

"Well, I Just Think This Might Be Too Dangerous For You." Blitzø Said.

"Blitzø, We're Assassins. We Go To Earth And Do Crazy Shit All The Time To Kill Our Targets. Of Course, It's Gonna Be Dangerous." Twyla Stated.

"I Know. But, I Just Think You Should Sit This One Out." Blitzø Said.

"Why? I Did Good On Our Last Mission. I Can Take Care Of Myself. I'm Not The Same Four Year Old Pup You First Met Anymore." Twyla Said.

"I Know You Can Take Care Of Yourself, Twylie. But, I Think Right Now This Is For The Best." Blitzø Said.

"And Aunt Loona Agrees With You?" Twyla Asked.

"Of Course, She Does. Right, Loonie?" Blitzø Asked His Daughter.

Everyone Looked At Loona, Who Was On Her Phone Before Looking Up.

"I Guess." Loona Said.

"(Sighed) Fine. I'll Stay Here." Twyla Said In Defeat.

"Good. But, Don't Worry. You'll Join Us Next Time." Blitzø Said.

Loona Made The Portal Open And The Five Imps And The Grown Hellhound Left As The Portal Closed Behind Them.