A Wrathian Greeting

This Is A Flashback Story Of How I.M.P Met Striker And Lilly.

***

It Was Evening In Blitzø's Apartment And Blitzø Was Making Dinner In The Kitchen.

Then, Twyla (Who's Six Years Old) Came Over With Blitzø's Hellphone.

"Hey There, Twylie. Who's On The Phone?" Blitzø Asked.

"It's Prince Stolas Again. He Wants To Talk To You About His Spell Book." Twyla Said, Handing Him The Phone.

"Ugh. Okay, Why Don't You Go Tell Loonie To Get Ready For Dinner. It's Almost Ready." Blitzø Suggested.

"Okay." Twyla Said Before Walking Off.

After Making Sure Twyla Was Out Of View, Blitzø Answered The Phone.

"What Do You Want, Stolas?" Blitzø Asked, Irritated.

"Hello, Blitzy. Sorry To Interrupt You On This Fine Evening, But I Was Hoping If You Could Give Me Back My Grimoire." Stolas Said.

"What, Why?" Blitzø Asked.

"I Need It To Perform One Of My Royal Duties At The Wrath Ring This Weekend." Stolas Answered.

"Do You Really Need The Book This Farm Bullshit. 'Cause I Have Fifteen New Clients Waiting For Heads To Roll." Blitzø Stated.

"As Shocking As It May Seem, Blitzy, My Grimoire Is Actually Incredibly Important. And It Isn't Supposed To Be Lent Out To Itty Bitty Imps Like Yourself. The Harvest Moon is A Very Special Occasion. It's Been My Annual Duty To Showcase It In The Ring Of Wrath. It's Celebrated By A Very Charming Little Festival With The Locals." Stolas Explained.

"Wrath, Huh? My Employees Are From There. I've Never Really Been Here. It's Full Of Inbred Chuckle Fucks." Blitzø Commented.

"Oh! Why Don't You All Join Me At The Festival? I Can Guarantee You All... Special Access." Stolas Said.

"Look, We're Assassins, Not Bodyguards, Okay. Don't Invite Us To Shit Unless Someone's Getting Killed." Blitzø Stated.

"I'm Simply Offering A Work Free Day Of Fun. I Feel Quite Safe At The Harvest Festival. It's The Same Every Year. Plus, I Wondering If You're Interested In Getting A New Employee." Stolas Said.

"Why?" Blitzø Asked.

"I Was Wondering If You'd Like To Hire My Goddaughter. She's A Skilled Fighter And An Assassin. She Moved To The Wrath Ring A Little Over Six Months Ago And She's Looking For Assassination Jobs." Stolas Explained.

"Well, If You Promise This Isn't Some Fuck Fest Invite, I'll Think About Hiring Your Sindaughter And The Festival Does Sounds Like It Could Be A Blast In A Half. Plus, It's Not Like We Can Do Jack Shit Without Your Book Anyway." Blitzø Said.

"Aww, I'm Sorry Your Clients Will Have To Wait." Stolas Said, Baby Talking.

"Oh, Fuck My Clients!" Blitzø Said.

***

At An Apartment Building, Moxxie and Millie Were Asleep In Their Bed And Moxxie's Phone Lights Up As A Phantom Of The Opera Organ Ringtone Went Off.

Moxie Ignored It And Went Back To Sleep, Only For His Phone To Ring Again And He Answered It As He Sits Up.

"What Do You Want, Sir?" Moxie Asked.

"Hey, Sorry To Wake You, Mox! How Would You And Mils Like To Visit The Wrath Ring For Some Harvest Bullshit This Year?" Blitzø Questioned.

"The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fucking-haw!" Millie Yelled In Excitement.