A Faliure of Custard House

The day was beautiful and the sun was shining brightly across the entire kingdom. Spring has finally come and everyone is enjoying the first day of spring. Flowers are starting to bloom here and there and it was just a perfect day. Even cookies of the Republic decided to spend time in the Cookie Kingdom. The consul, his guard, and his nephew were enjoying there time walking around the kingdom.

"I hope you enjoy what we did with the kingdom!" The young prince exclaimed, excited that his uncle was able to come to the kingdom. The consul chuckled then responded, "I'm sure we will Custard Cookie III." The guard smiled seeing the two happy.

"Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ â̸̠̋ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́â̸̠̋ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜, C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋m̶̜̍̄ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜ō̵̝̭͙̊ō̵̝̭͙̊k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜."

The consul's smile faded as he heard something. Something that sounded like someone saying his name. He turned his head side to side to see who called him, but he saw nothing. Confused, he raised his eyebrow. "Is everything alright, Consul?" The guard asked noticing his confusion. He snapped out of his thoughts and realized his guard was talking to him. "Huh- oh! Yes yes, Financier Cookie. Please forgive, it's just that I thought I heard someone call my name." Both Custard Cookie III and Financier Cookie look at him confused. "I'm sorry Consul, but I didn't hear anyone call you name." "I guess it was my imagination..." He said, still rather confused to then feel someone tug on his coat. He looked down to see Custard Cookie III tugging on his coat. With a smile on his face, he spoke, "Yes Custard Cookie III?" "Can we get ice cream?"  The young prince asked pointing at an ice cream shop. The consul chuckled, "Of course we can." "Yay!" Both Financier Cookie and Clotted Cream Cookie chuckled at how excited the young cookie was and started following him.

"C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋m̶̜̍̄ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜ō̵̝̭͙̊ō̵̝̭͙̊k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜."

'That voice again?' Clotted Cream thought. He stopped walking and looked around. He saw a blackish-purple figure, but when he spotted it, his vision blurred. He turned away, blinked, and rubbed his eyes. "Are you sure everything alright, Consul?" Financier Cookie asked as she noticed Clotted Cream Cookie stopped walking. "Uh- yes- I- you guys go ahead, I'll catch up." He said opening his eyes able to see again and had a smile on his face as if nothing happened. Financier Cookie looked confused and worried, but shrugged it. She walked to the shop were Custard Cookie III was waiting. He saw that they went inside, so he turned around to find the figure but it was gone. "Huh?" He turned around to continue walking to the shop.

"C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋m̶̜̍̄ C̸̢̱̗̟̍͗̈́̆͗͒͊̑͘͜ō̵̝̭͙̊ō̵̝̭͙̊k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜, ō̵̝̭͙̊v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜."